- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
One of the largest endocrine gland in the human body is thyroid. It is located above the collarbone, in the anterior neck. This is one of the most important parts that helps in regulating the metabolism and controls the calcium circulation levels in the body. So, if you want to know how to treat thyroid problems, read further.
Any problem associated with the thyroid gland can be treated with the help of oils that will help treat thyroid. Treating thyroid with essential oils is one of the best natural ways to treat any disorders associated with this gland. So, if your question is, how to treat thyroid problems, then essential oil is the best answer.
One of the most common mistakes people do is to ignore this gland until there is a major defect in its functioning. If there is any imbalance in the thyroid hormones, it may cause several negative effects on the body.
The thyroid is a part of the endocrine system, which is known for its unique delivery system that sends nutrients to targeted organs and tissues. Essential oils can be of significance, as they use the same kind of delivery system.
Essential oils help with improving the condition and working of certain glands.
So, here is the list of essential oils to treat ailments to the thyroid gland.
Sandalwood oil is a steam distilled essential oil taken from the sandalwood trees or santalum tress. This oil helps in stimulating and functioning of the pineal, hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
Clove oil is obtained after the steam distillation of its buds. It helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. This is also one of the best known answers for the question, how to treat thyroid.
This is steam distilled essential oil that is derived from basil leaves. Basil oil stimulates the functioning of adrenal, pancreas, parathyroid, pineal and pituitary gland.
Lemongrass oil is also one of the best essential oils to treat thyroid. It is obtained after the steam distillation of lemongrass leaves. You can also improve the result of the treatment using the combination of lemongrass and clove essential oil.
This oil is derived from the leaves of rosemary. Besides thyroid gland, rosemary essential oil will also help treat any brain malfunctions.
This is distilled essential oil which is obtained from the pelargonium plant. It helps in stimulating the adrenal gland.
This is a steam distilled oil derived from the Boswellia trees found in Oman. It is also considered as one of the best ways to treat thyroid problems. It helps in improving the functioning of pineal, hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
8. Ylang Ylang:
This essential oil is obtained after the steam distillation of flowers from the ylang ylang tree. It helps in supporting the hormone/glandular and adrenal gland.