- 55 min ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Sports Hero I-League: Diagnosed with chicken pox, East Bengal defender plays I-League match
- News Tantrik 'rapes' 21-year-old for Nikah Halala after husband gives Triple Talaq
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Do you get exhausted easily? Does climbing the stairs seem like hiking the Everest? Do you get tired walking even a small distance and constantly keep complaining about the painful swollen feet and ankles?
Then all of these could be an indication of a major health disorder. These can be the early signs of you having a possible cardiac arrest, commonly known as heart attack or myocardial infarction.
If any of the people you know around you, be it your parents, spouse, siblings, children or just anyone you know, is suffering from any of these symptoms, it's time get a check-up done.
There can be many causes for a heart attack. For example, when your blood pressure has dropped or your veins might bloat because your heart isn't able to pump enough blood. Few other causes can be lack of sleep, excessive smoking, drinking or doping, irregular eating hours and uncontrolled eating habits.
So, we are listing below some of the major symptoms of early signs of a heart attack, which will help you monitor yourself with such a condition, before it's too late.
Feeling Dizzy Or Lightheaded
It's obvious to feel dizzy or lightheaded when you haven't had proper food or enough rest or due to any other reasons. But, if this feeling is persistent more than often and you fall short of proper breath with chest discomfort, it's time for you to visit a doctor.
This is one of the most common and earliest signs of a heart danger. You may feel discomfort in your chest with sudden pain or pressure. This happens when your artery gets blocked, which may lead to a heart attack.
Pain In the Left Arm
This is the most frequently occurring symptom. This happens when the pain from your chest shifts to the left side of your body. If this happens very often, this may lead to a heart attack.
Irregular Heart Beat
If you feel that you're getting exhausted by climbing up stairs or doing something as simple as washing utensils and your heart is beating rapidly more than just a few seconds, it might be a sign of a heart attack.
Everybody snores a little while sleeping; however, the intensities would be different. But unusually loud snoring and gasping or choking while you sleep can be a sign of sleep apnoea. This condition puts extra stress on your heart, which can also increase the risk of a heart attack
Throat Or Jaw Pain
There can be other causes for your throat or jaw pain; however, please do keep a check that this pain did not spread from your chest pain. If the answer is yes, this may lead to a heart attack.