- 20 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Finance Yes Bank's Ratings Placed Under Review By Moodys
- News Explained: What is the Behmai massacre
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite India Launch Confirmed For January 21
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Do you get exhausted easily? Does climbing the stairs seem like hiking the Everest? Do you get tired walking even a small distance and constantly keep complaining about the painful swollen feet and ankles?
Then all of these could be an indication of a major health disorder. These can be the early signs of you having a possible cardiac arrest, commonly known as heart attack or myocardial infarction.
If any of the people you know around you, be it your parents, spouse, siblings, children or just anyone you know, is suffering from any of these symptoms, it's time get a check-up done.
There can be many causes for a heart attack. For example, when your blood pressure has dropped or your veins might bloat because your heart isn't able to pump enough blood. Few other causes can be lack of sleep, excessive smoking, drinking or doping, irregular eating hours and uncontrolled eating habits.
So, we are listing below some of the major symptoms of early signs of a heart attack, which will help you monitor yourself with such a condition, before it's too late.
Feeling Dizzy Or Lightheaded
It's obvious to feel dizzy or lightheaded when you haven't had proper food or enough rest or due to any other reasons. But, if this feeling is persistent more than often and you fall short of proper breath with chest discomfort, it's time for you to visit a doctor.
This is one of the most common and earliest signs of a heart danger. You may feel discomfort in your chest with sudden pain or pressure. This happens when your artery gets blocked, which may lead to a heart attack.
Pain In the Left Arm
This is the most frequently occurring symptom. This happens when the pain from your chest shifts to the left side of your body. If this happens very often, this may lead to a heart attack.
Irregular Heart Beat
If you feel that you're getting exhausted by climbing up stairs or doing something as simple as washing utensils and your heart is beating rapidly more than just a few seconds, it might be a sign of a heart attack.
Everybody snores a little while sleeping; however, the intensities would be different. But unusually loud snoring and gasping or choking while you sleep can be a sign of sleep apnoea. This condition puts extra stress on your heart, which can also increase the risk of a heart attack
Throat Or Jaw Pain
There can be other causes for your throat or jaw pain; however, please do keep a check that this pain did not spread from your chest pain. If the answer is yes, this may lead to a heart attack.