- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Not being able to sleep is a problem that most of us face during the night. Hours of tossing and turning does not give us proper sleep no matter how hard we try to.
Sleeping is an important part of our lives and lack of proper sleep can render our entire day useless. Now, we can put an end to this with the help of this homemade sleep remedy.
This is considered to be one of the best Indian home remedies for sleep and it provides relaxation to our body without any side effects.
In fact, most of the sleeping pills out there are the ones that cause insomnia and other sleep-related disorders for people.
Sleeping pills are known to offer only a temporary solution to your sleeping problems. Meanwhile, this homemade sleep remedy is said to offer a long-lasting solution to your sleeping troubles.
Most of the sleep medications out there come with a lot of after effects that can cause several health problems later. The homemade sleep remedy in this article is all that you need for a relaxing disturbance-free sleep.
You will need to boil some bananas before going to bed. Bananas are rich in potassium and magnesium and they provide relaxation without causing sleep disturbances.
Further, these minerals also help in relaxing the muscles. You can make a delicious tea before hitting the bed.
- One organic banana
- 1 pot of water
- Small amount of cinnamon (optional)
Peel a banana and add it to a vessel containing water. Boil it for ten minutes. Later, sprinkle some cinnamon into the mixture.
Strain it and drink it an hour before bedtime. This tea provides enough soothing effects and also treats you to a good night's sleep.