- 2 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 3 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 4 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 4 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- Sports Everton 3-1 Chelsea: Calvert-Lewin at the double as Ferguson makes instant impact
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Every morning you flip through any newspaper pages and there you are, greeted with dengue news that has been ailing people across the country. It has been almost a month now and seeing the news you might be scared yourself. Am I going to be the next victim? This probably might be the thought running in your mind after reading it. But with natural remedies to prevent mosquito bites, you can curb this issue.
Without the use of home remedies, you start contemplating on how to keep yourself away from this deadly disease. You check for preventive measures over the internet, read over and over again about the circular issued by the government about preventive measures regarding dengue. But, there is no better option than taking up natural remedies to prevent mosquito bites and dengue.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Dengue
Preventing oneself from mosquito bites is one of the foremost steps towards prevention of dengue. There are several mosquito repellent creams, sprays, etc., available across the market, but one needs to be careful about it.
All these no doubt help to keep off the mosquitoes, but at the same time they contain toxic pesticides that are harmful for one's health. Too much of exposure to these can cause severe headache, breathing problem and also memory loss in the long run.
Also Read: This One Leaf Helps Cure Dengue
Hence, of all these measures available, natural remedies to prevent mosquito bites are found to be the best for prevention of dengue. Here is a list of these 7 effective natural remedies to prevent mosquito bites and thereby dengue. Take a look.
#1. Eucalyptus Oil:
Eucalyptus oil is one of the best known natural mosquito repellents. Take few drops of eucalyptus oil and then apply it especially over the exposed part of the body like legs and hands. It is effective and this has been proven by several studies as well.
Rubbing lavender flowers or lavender oil on few points of your body helps repel mosquitoes and is one of the effective aromatic flowers that helps reduce dengue contraction by preventing mosquito bites. That's how you can prevent dengue naturally.
#3. Cinnamon Oil:
Take a few drops of cinnamon oil, and you could mix it with a few drops of other oils or moisturisers, and then apply it over a few points on the body and skin. It acts as a natural remedy to prevent mosquito bites and thereby in preventing dengue.
Garlic cloves can be consumed or garlic oil can be rubbed on to the skin to prevent mosquito bites. This acts as a natural mosquito repellent that helps in preventing dengue.
Neem oil, extracted from the neem plant, and the leaves are known as one of the best insecticides. Apply a few drops of neem oil on to the skin that is generally exposed. This acts as a natural mosquito repellent and hence is one of the best natural remedies for mosquito bites.
Lemon is widely known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Applying a few drops of lemon over the exposed skin helps in keeping off the mosquitoes and thus prevents one from contracting the deadly dengue fever.
#7. Peppermint Oil:
Take a few drops of peppermint oil, and add a few drops of apple cider vinegar to it, mix it well and then apply it on to your skin as well as sprinkle it on your clothes. This acts as a natural remedy for the prevention of mosquito bites and dengue.