- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We use different methods of cooking indoors and outdoors to cook the food that we eat on a daily basis. But how many of us are aware that there are certain cooking methods that make our food toxic? Sometimes we do not even give a thought to the type of cooking method that we employ.
Let us discuss some cooking methods that we should avoid at all cost in order to prevent our food from becoming toxic. Most of us use microwaves at home to cook and most importantly to heat food. Did you know that microwaved food is completely denatured? It also causes changes in blood cells, LDL and HDL.
Also Read: 11 Most Banned Toxic Ingredients In Food
Never ever eat food items that have been charred, blackened or burnt. This is how we cook meat most of the time. This method is toxic as it denatures the proteins which makes it harder to digest. It also takes a toll on our immune system. In this process, the fat molecules in the meat end up being oxidised, which makes them inflammatory.
Barbecued meat tastes great; there is no doubt about it. But if you eat barbecued meat, you can end up eating meat that contains substances that cause inflammation and cancer. Instead go for low-temperature grilling which gives rise to fewer toxins in the food.
Deep frying is one of the most common methods of cooking. In this process, your food becomes a great source of oxidised fats, glycated sugars and denatured proteins. The high temperature at which the food is fried gives rise to a number of toxic compounds that increase the risk of cancer.
Also Read: List Of Foods Stuffed With Toxins
Broiling is also not a healthy method to follow while cooking your food. In this method, heat is used from all sides to brown meat. It causes the formation of glutamate outside the meat and also oxidises fats. More than any other cooking method, it denatures the proteins in the meat. It also ends up destroying more nutrients in your food compared to other cooking methods.