- 7 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- News No 'Bhaiyo aur Behno' or ‘Mitron' this time, Modi greets the Texan way
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The best thing about baking soda is that it can alkalise your body reducing the acidic levels. We all know the fact that acidic conditions are the reasons behind several diseases.
Also Read: Unknown Benefits Of Common Foods We Eat
When it comes to reducing the acidic levels and keeping many health issues at bay, baking soda is among the best options.
Also Read: Foods That Prevent 8 Disorders
If you are wondering how baking soda can prevent many health issues and cure some minor health issues, read on...
If you are suffering from heartburn, nausea or bloating, drink a glass of water that contains a pinch of baking soda. It may help cure the above issues.
To prevent dental issues, rinse or gargle baking soda water once a day. It will also keep your breath fresh.
Drinking a glass of water every night in which a pinch of baking soda is added. It can help you boost your immunity.
Drinking baking soda water at night after dinner may help you reduce the risk of gout symptoms.
Mix a teaspoon of baking soda in 4 glasses of water. Daily consume the water and finish it in a week. This remedy will reduce the risk of urinary tract infections by alkalising your body.
Drinking baking soda water also prevents inflammation in the body. Athletes and bodybuilders may also try this remedy.
If you are suffering from cold, drink a glass of water in which half a teaspoon of baking soda and lemon juice are added. You may recover faster.