Copper bracelets have been worn for ages for their amazing health advantages. The fact is copper bracelets have an immediate positive effect on the human body. Worn by Pharaohs, Indian Rajas, Chinese Emperors, Persian Kings, Alexander the Great and numerous others, the copper bracelet had more than a decorative purpose.
In a report by the Mayo Clinic, in individuals with arthritic and rheumatoid arthritic pain, the symptoms were seen to decline and sometimes vanish by the simple use of a pure copper bracelet. The role played by copper in the well being of the human body is extremely important.
It helps to combat inflammation, enhances immunity and helps in the formation of the red blood cells. It is important for the proper functioning of the nervous system. It assists in the formation of myelin which is responsible for insulating our nerves. Copper also helps to burn fat. It also has an important role to play when it comes to glucose and cholesterol metabolism.
The recommended daily requirement of copper for the human body is 0.9 mg. But how do we find out whether we are getting enough copper or not? As this is difficult to measure, there are certain signs that indicate that you are deficient in copper. Copper deficiency resembles iron deficiency in many ways.
We do not pay that much attention to copper deficiency as we pay to other things like vitamin D and calcium deficiencies. However, copper deficiency causes weakness and fatigue, celiac disease and loose motion, malabsorption issues, osteoporosis and aches and pains in joints. Watch out for these signs.
However, the best part is that you can easily get copper through a healthy and balanced diet which is rich in vegetables. Minimally processed plant foods are a rich source of copper. Leafy green vegetables like kale, mustard greens and swiss chard are a rich source of copper. Whole grains, seeds, nuts, mushrooms, animal liver and oysters contain copper as well.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?