- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Getting a good night's sleep is essential to wake up feeling fresh and energetic to a new day. But, unfortunately, this remains only a dream for many people.
You may wake up feeling moody and gloomy, and this can spoil your whole day. In some cases, you may get enough sleep, but still you may wakeup feeling exhausted and tired.
If you feel that the long hours that you spent on the bed is not still enough for you to get refreshed, it is time to check for the correct reason.
To know more about the reasons why you wakeup feeling tired, you have to do a thorough study about your sleep timing, sleep pattern, sleep intensity and sleep quality.
The reasons can range from serious medical issues to minor problems like sleeping with the lights on.
Apart from starting a day in a gloomy mood, this can have serious effects on your health as well.
So, it is important to sort out why you wakeup tired, so that you can take remedial measures at the earliest.
Here, we will discuss about the most important and common reasons for why you wakeup feeling tired and dull. Knowing these can help you to perform a self-analysis about the quality of your sleep.
Anxiety or tension is one of the main reasons why you wakeup feeling tired. This can disturb your normal hormone pattern and can affect the circadian rhythm that regulates your sleep timings.
Going to bed with a relaxed mind is essential for waking up cheerful the next morning.
Wrong Sleep Posture
If you are sleeping in a wrong posture on your bed, this can cause tiredness in the morning. This is because of body pain and disturbed sleep.
Unknowingly, you may wakeup in the deep phases of sleep that can affect the quality of your sleep.
If you are late to sleep, this will affect your sleep in a big way. It is important to get a minimum of eight hours of sleep each night, so that your whole body will be relaxed, detoxified and rejuvenated.
This will also manage your emotional and mental swings. This is one among the reasons why some people wakeup feeling tired.
If you consider why some people wakeup tired, the most common answer that you will get is snoring. Snoring can affect the quality of your sleep.
Also, it will put extra pressure on your body during sleep time due to reduced oxygen supply. This can make you wakeup feeling tired and exhausted.
There are many medical issues and medications that can affect the sleep timings and quality. This can be severe cases like tumours or mild cases like frequent urination.
Certain medications that are intended to keep you alert can also affect your normal sleep pattern. This is one of the reasons why you wakeup feeling tired.
No doubt, obesity is one of the prime causes of waking up tired the next morning. Obesity can affect the normal hormonal balance, and this can affect the quality of your sleep.
Also, the extra fat around the neck can also cause snoring, which can make the condition more worse.
Try to improve your sleep quality, and this will help you to wakeup feeling energetic and refreshed!