- 2 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 3 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- 3 hrs ago Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS): Causes, Symptoms, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- News 13 hospitalised, 3 missing after building collapses in Delhi's Bhajanpura
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Most of the men may experience sexual dysfunction at some or the other phase in life at least once. And it can disturb self confidence and shatter self esteem levels.
Also Read: Effects Of Not Drinking Enough Water
The main aspects of men's failure are premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Even lifestyle habits could also cause stress and rob a man's energy reserves and make him weak in bed.
Well, before using medication, it is better to try other alternatives that don't pose any side effects. Acupressure method and reflexology can work well and prove to be safer.
Also Read: Reasons Why You Are Tired During Workouts
Causes of erectile issues could be low testosterone or many other reasons like smoking, drinking stress or guilt. If you are suffering erectile issues or libido issues, here are some acupressure tips.
Try to stimulate the points or areas given here regularly in order to balance the energy around your reproductive organs.
Caution: Don't try this without consulting your doctor. Also, it is better to try acupressure only under the supervision of a certified therapist.
This point exists in the middle of your sole. Stimulating the center of your feet using your thumb for a minute helps cure many issues like constipation, vomiting, nausea, dizziness, neck pain, headache and hot flashes apart from erectile dysfunction. Don't forget to breathe deeply while you apply pressure on this point on both your feet.
Just below your knee lies this point. When pressure is applied and stimulated, it strengthens your reproductive system and whole body. Apart from that, stimulating this point can also cure depression, knee pain, cough, asthma, insomnia, constipation, digestive issues and gastric pain.
This is a vital point which must be stimulated to cure impotence. It is located nearly 4 inches below your belly button. Applying pressure can cure urinary issues, impotence, diarrhea, weakness, fatigue, back pain and even menstrual issues in women. Breathe deeply and apply consistent pressure gently using two fingers.
Hold the two points for two minutes and apply gentle pressure. Breathe deeply and relax. This will treat issues like painful urination and erectile dysfunction too.
See the figure to identify the points on your feet. Applying pressure over those points can heal male reproductive disorders, poor libido, fatigue and tension. Press the above points for a minute applying gentle pressure. This point also works well in healing toothaches, diabetes, insomnia, cough, headache etc.
This point exists almost right below the belly button. Applying steady pressure on this point for 2 minutes can treat reproductive issues and hernia in men and in women it can cure fatigue, digestive issues, menstrual issues and so on.
This point exists in the point where your body and legs join together. Apply pressure over those areas for a minute while breathing deeply. This can cure infertility and pain in the thighs.