- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Technology Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Tonsils are almond-shaped lymph nodes located on both sides of the throat. An inflammation of the tonsils is referred to as tonsillitis. Tonsillitis is a result of either a viral infection or a bacterial infection. It causes the enlargement of the lymph nodes. The severity of this condition ranges from mild to moderate or moderate to severe.
Some of the most common symptoms of tonsillitis are fever, sore throat, runny nose, headache, sneezing, difficulty in swallowing and coughing. Tonsillitis can spread quickly from a person to person. Nowadays, there are a lot of medications available to treat this condition. At the same time, there are a handful of home remedies that can be used to effectively treat tonsillitis.
In this article, we at Boldsky have listed out some of the home remedies that works great in curing tonsillitis. Read on, try it and know the difference.
Honey: Honey tops the list of the ingredients that helps cure tonsillitis effectively. Consuming 2 tablespoons of honey for several times of the day helps in getting relief from tonsillitis in a short period of time.
Ginger: Ginger is an age-old remedy to cure tonsillitis. Consuming ginger tea, 5 times a day, gives quick relief from tonsillitis.
Lime: Lime is an amazing remedy that you can use to do away with tonsillitis. Add a few drops of lemon juice and honey to warm water. Drink it few times of the day. This method can give you a good relief from the tonsillitis pain.
Mint: Mint is yet another popular remedy that can be used to cure tonsillitis. Consuming mint tea thrice a day helps to do away with tonsillitis. Follow this procedure until you get the desired results.
Turmeric: The goodness of turmeric helps in curing tonsillitis efficiently. Consuming a glass of hot water with a pinch of turmeric in it helps in getting rid of tonsillitis. Follow this procedure for several times in a day for best results.