- 2 hrs ago Taapsee Pannu And Bhumi Pednekar Give Us Party Looks That We Can Easily Ace
- 3 hrs ago 8 Things That Your Mother May Want To Hear From You
- 4 hrs ago Arranged Marriages Can Be Better Than What You Think, Know From Real People Why!
- 4 hrs ago How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home Without Damaging Your Nails
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Congress repeating UP error, warns Sanjay Nirupam
- Sports Triple H promises an ‘epic surprise’ at WWE Survivor Series 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 3i With AMOLED Display Launched In India: Price, Specifications, And Availability
- Movies IFFI 2019: Amitabh Bachchan Retrospective Opens at Kala Academy
- Finance Does Sensex’s New High Mean Revival Of Growth In The Economy?
- Automobiles Ultraviolette F77: Top-Things To Know About The Latest Electric Sportsbike In India
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Do you chuckle quite often? If not, then you may give it a thought to it from now onward. The reason is laughter is considered to be the best medicine to cure a myriad of ailments.
Have you ever noticed that a kid chuckles more than an adult? According to various researches, normally in a day children chuckle about 400 times, whereas the adults laugh only for 17 times.
Nowadays many youngsters as well as aged people are joining laughter clubs to incorporate laughter in their daily lifestyle.
Comedy movies and comedy TV shows are also becoming more and popular these days because of the numerous benefits of laughter.
People are becoming more aware about the various health advantages of laughter. Thus, if you are still not aware of the benefits of laughter, then this article will enlighten you about the various pros of chuckling.
The following are the top 10 reasons why laughter is best medicine to deal with a number of health issues:
1. You Feel Good When You Laugh
When you laugh, it boosts the positive endorphins in your body, lowers your stress levels and reinforces your immune system.
Studies also say that even if you just await something hilarious; it can increase your anti-tumor and anti-viral resistances.
Hence, this is one of the reasons why laughter is the best medicine.
2. Laughing Increases Your Oxygen Levels
Laughing is really advantageous for people suffering from life-threatening diseases like cancer. Cancer is a disease in which eats up the oxygen from your body.
Laughing boosts the levels of oxygen in your body and helps fight cancer.
3. Laughing Reduces Stress
When you are stressed, it depresses your immune system. When you laugh, it boosts your immunity and raises the T-cell count of your body. This is also a reason why laughter is best medicine.
4. Laughing Invigorates Your Right Brain
Laughing encourages your creativity and because of this you can make more ingenious decisions.
5. Laughter Relieves Depression
Laughter has been an age-old treatment for depressed people. When you laugh, it reduces your stress, tension, irritation and anxiety and all of these contribute to depression.
Thus, this is also one of the various reasons why laughter is the best medicine.
6. Laughing Cuts Down Your Cellular Decay Rate
When you laugh, it slows down your rate of ageing and this is why laughter is best medicine.
7. Laughing Knocks Down Your Blood Sugar Levels
Laughing brings down the blood sugar levels in your body. This enhances the glucose tolerance in non-diabetic as well as diabetic patients.
8. Laughing Relieves Pain
If you are suffering from a disease which involves painful tests and treatments, then laughing can be the best way to deal with this situation.
Watching comedy shows can help you make stronger and go through these painful treatments with more tolerance.
9. Laughing Keeps Heart Diseases At Bay
According to researchers, laughing can protect you against heart diseases.
This is why laughter is best medicine because when you laugh your blood vessels gets enlarged and hence the blood can flow more freely which lowers the risk of heart attack.
10. Laughing Massages Your Internal Body
Laughing massages your heart, thorax, lungs, diaphragm, liver and abdomen. This kind of internal massage boosts your immunity, relieves your stress, detoxifies your body and raises your metabolism.