- 1 min ago Disha Patani Looks Breathtaking In Her Latest Glamorous Pictures
- 46 min ago Mars Transit In Taurus 10 August 2022: Impact On 12 Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 08 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- Education CLAT 2023 application form open; Eligibility, syllabus & more.
- Sports Commonwealth Games 2022: More Sri Lankan athletes go missing
- Finance 7 Stocks At Their 52-week Lows, Should You Buy These Stocks
- Movies Annu Kapoor Has A Surprising Reaction On Being Asked About Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha
- News Watch: Heartbreaking video of rhino running on a street goes viral
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs Honda CB350RS Vs Jawa 42 Vs TVS Ronin
- Technology Wordle For August 8: Hints, Clues For Today’s Impossible Wordle
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
Kissing is a common human trait and a universal language that will help in expressing your love in the easiest way. Kiss varies! It differs depending on the person whom you are kissing. The kiss to your mother will not be the same as that you share with your lover. Here is one more reason for you to continue kissing your dear ones. Kissing comes with a package of health benefits as well.
It is interesting to know that a kiss a day can keep the doctor away. Also, it is the silent way to show your loved ones how much you love them. The physiological effect of locking lips will boost your health. Kiss is powerful to increase ones mental, emotional, and physical well being.
Knowing how simple is to get the benefits of kissing may surprise you. It brings optimistic vibrations in your life and all other things will come along with your positive mood. Here are some of the health benefits of kissing that are worth to give a try. After all, it is cheap and economical!
Kissing will help increase the epinephrine in your body. This will in turn help in increasing the overall blood flow and will help you to relax. Kiss is a very powerful medicine to fight stress, both mentally and physically.
Reduces blood pressure
Kissing demands a relaxed mind and it is natural that you will be ready for a kiss only when you are stress free. This way, kissing is the best and easiest way to reduce your blood pressure.
Increase blood circulation
The released epinephrine and the dilated blood vessels together help in increasing the overall blood circulation. This is one of the health benefits of kissing. Physically your heart rate increases and this increased blood flow will reach all parts of your body.
Kissing will transmit not only love, but also bacteria. This bacteria that were previously absent in one partner will help improve their immunity towards that bacteria. Also, kiss will result in an increase of the release of immunoglobulin A (IgA).
The happy chemicals like serotonin, dopamine, and oxytocin that are produced during kissing will help to make your relationship more strong. The feeling of "butterflies in your stomach" can do lot more than what you expect.
Dilate blood vessels
Kissing has a blood-vessel-dilation effect. This will help in increasing the blood circulation and will keep yourself healthy. This is one of the health benefits of kissing.
Leave to your office a hard kiss and you can experience the change in your confidence level. The feeling of being loved has a great role in determining your level of confidence. People with healthy relationships are more confident in life.
Tone Your Facial Muscles
Don't expect this while you kiss your parents. This usually happens when it is with your partner. Kissing will then cause working out of a number of facial muscles. It is time to include kiss in your exercise regimen.
Sure, it will not replace your workout session, but a vigorous kiss is capable of burning out 8-16 calories. Kiss will increase your metabolism to about twice its usual rate. Another interesting reason to kiss!
Takes to the next level
Kissing is the best part of fore play and it can take you to the next level in no time. Now you have one more to add to the list of kissing benefits.
- love and romanceValentine Week 2022: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On Kiss Day
- wellnessKissing On Lips: Do You Know About These Benefits?
- pulseEver Wondered Why We Close Eyes While Kissing?
- love and romanceWhat Your Kissing Style Says About Your Relationship!
- love and romance8 Common Kissing Mistakes Couples Make
- love and romance10 Signs He Wants To Kiss You
- pulse8 OMG Kissing Facts To Share On International Kissing Day 2015
- pulseShocking Kissing Facts That You Never Knew
- love and romance12 Things Not To Say Before You Kiss
- pulseStupid Things Couples Do Before They Kiss
- love and romanceHappy International Kissing Day! Why Kissing is Everything?
- love and romanceHow To Get Kissed On Kiss Day?