- 2 hrs ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Erica Fernandes Is The Epitome Of Beauty In Her Pretty Anarkali And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 September 2020
- 20 hrs ago Rashami Desai Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Floral Kurti Will You Choose To Flaunt This Navaratri?
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Joins Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor At NCB Office For Questioning
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
There are various things that affect our health and body. Many environmental, atmospheric changes also have an impact on our heath. Did you know that sun does affect our body? Well, yes it does.
In this article we are here to share strange weird ways the sun affects our body. It affects our health in both good and bad way as well. The UV rays produced by the sun can cause skin cancer and premature aging. This is one of the reasons why one has to wear sunscreen all throughout the year.
On the other hand there are positives too. Your bones become stronger when you spend some time under the sun. There are less chances of cancer cell production as well.
Read on to know about the strange ways sun affects your body...
Studies reveal that sunlight triggers to release the good brain chemical- serotonin. Generally people do not get enough sun during winter months which causes a type of depression known as seasonal-affective disorder. So try to spend more time outdoors has been shown to boost mood and relieve stress.
Vitamin D Benefits
Sunlight helps the body to produce vitamin D which is an important nutrient for healthy bones and brains. You can get it either from sun exposure, supplements, or fortified foods, like milk. Make sure you have a morning walk to get this benefit.
Did you know that Vitamin D deficiency is linked to cardiovascular diseases?
Yes, exposure to sunlight helps in a healthy heart. The cells in the body keep the heart healthy. This is one of the strange ways sun affects our body.
Strong Bones And Muscles
Studies reveal that vitamin D helps the body to absorb more of calcium, which is important for healthy bones. Vitamin D is also important for muscle health, and it lowers the risk of muscle cramps and joint pain.
Exposure from sun helps to decrease the risk of developing multiple sclerosis. This is one of the reasons why you need to be explored to good amount of sunlight.
These are the few strange ways sun affects our bod. If you have any other reason how sun affects our body then do share with us.