- 8 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 9 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 9 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 10 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Migraine headaches are very peculiar, but, sometimes, they may be mislead as to a normal headache. Migraine headache can occur to any person and needs medical care.
Migraine headaches are very sharp and intense. Nowadays, these headaches have become a common problem. It usually occurs in one side of the head, but, in some cases, the pain may spread all over the head.
People having migraine may also experience some other symptoms along with a migraine headache. There is a term called aura, in which a person can sense that something is going to happen. This can happen sometimes in people having migraine headaches.
People having a migraine can get aura before a migraine headache. They see some visual lines or spots. They also can get an unusual and discomforting feeling before a headache.
Sometimes, people can get a very sharp headache and doubt that it might be a migraine headache. In this article, you can clear your doubts of your headache.
Read on to know whether your headache is a migraine headache or not.
One Sided Headache
If you are usually having headache in only one side of your head and it is very intense then it is a migraine headache. Migraine headaches are very sharp, intense and can occur in one side of the head and neck as well.
Bright Light And Noise
If your headache is triggered by loud noises, bright lights and some foods then you may be having a migraine headache. Also, if there is pain in any of your eyes then it can be a migraine headache.
Before a migraine attack, a person could feel some visual flickering lights, some lines or spots. This is known as aura. It you experience any visual disturbances before a headache then your headache may be a migraine headache. This aura may last from 5 minutes to an hour before a headache occurs.
Depression And Irritability
You may experience mood changes and may have sudden bouts of depression. A person with a migraine headache can also experience these symptoms along with a headache.
A person having a migraine headache can not have a restful sleep. He/she may wake up during the night and may find it difficult to sleep again.
Watery Eyes And A Stuffy Nose
People having a migraine headache can also complain of watery eyes, a congested nose and discomfort in the nasal passage. If you are having these symptoms along with a headache, you could be having a migraine headache. Hence, it is best to visit a doctor in such cases.
Vomiting accompanied with vertigo is also a sign of a migraine headache. If you are having nausea, dizziness and vertigo along with your headache then it is a sure sign of a migraine headache.