All good things come in small packages. It is definitely true in case of blueberries. Blueberries are one of those wonder fruits which are extremely delicious and has plenty of medicinal properties. It is a rich source of vitamin C, K and manganese. It is packed with nutrients and is low in calories.
Blueberries is an anti aging fruit. It consists numerous antioxidants like anthocyanin and B complex. It is also a good source of zinc, iron and selenium. In this article we have listed out the benefits of including blueberries in your daily diet. Read on to know more about it.
Promotes healthy heart:
Consuming blueberries regularly protects from heart attacks. The compounds present in this fruit widens the arteries and controls the plague build up,which is one of the main reasons of heart attack.
Fights Against Cancer:
Blueberries are packed with antioxidant and flavonoids which prevents against cell damage. This sweet fruit is a rich source of vitamin C and also has the potential to shrink tumors.
Regulates Blood Sugar Level:
Blueberries are a must for diabetic patients. Research have shown the link between the consumption of blueberries and blood sugar level. Itl owers the risk of type 2 diabetes. Since it is low in calories it is best suited for diabetic patients.
Good for brain health:
Blueberries are highly beneficial for the functioning of brain. It also treats demenesia. Flavonoids present in blueberry also aids in reverting the memory by enhancing the memory power.
Blueberries are a rich source of manganese which plays a significant role in bone health. It promotes stronger bone mass and prevents osteoporosis.
Reduces Belly Fat:
This antioxidant rich fruit help to shed the extra fat around the waist. The polyphenols in it breaks the stubborn fat accumulated around the waist easily.
Blueberries are popularly know as the vision fruit. It improves the vision, can revert vision loss and treat night blindness.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu