- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- News JNU protest: Students vacated admin building, will attend office, says VC; JNUSU dismisses claim
- Finance Small Savings Schemes To Fetch Sharply Lower Interest Rate From January
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Some believe that water cures everything. Whether water cures any disease or not is a matter of debate but water surely hydrates your system and makes you healthy and lively.
Of course, we are not advocating excessive water consumption but we are talking about methodical water consumption. It is more about drinking water as medicine.
If you are interested in using water as medicine to see whether it really works, then here are some steps devoid of any side effects. But still, you can talk to your doctor before trying this just to be on the safe side.
Once you wake up, drink 600 ml of water.You must do this even before you start brushing your teeth.
Ensure that you don't consume anything for nearly an hour. But you can brush your teeth.
Now, have your breakfast. Eat something light.
For a span of 2 hours, don't consume anything; not even water.
Relax for a while and take deep breaths before you wind up the day and get ready to sleep.
The above method is said to work well for health issues like diabetes, constipation, gastric issues and high BP if followed for more than a month. Of course, it doesn't mean that you should avoid going to the doctor. This method can just be tried but not relied upon or used as a substitute for medicines.
Drinking water isn't going to harm you. So, try this method and maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep diseases at bay.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans