- 18 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 30 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- 1 hr ago Heard About A Pill To Fake Virginity On 'The First Night'? Well, It Is True!
- Technology Apple Research App For iPhone, Watch Goes Live: All You Need To Know
- News Minority view in Sabarimala verdict is a stern reminder of how SC verdicts should be implemented
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City & United want Inter's Martinez as Atletico eye Rakitic
- Movies Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar To Play Sanyogita In Akshay Kumar’s Prithviraj
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Finance Places Where You Can Sell Gold Jewellery For Cash In India
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
The chemicals in our brain are responsible to make us happy. In some conditions such as depression the level of these chemicals decrease. Stress hormones such as cortisol also play a role in stress and anxiety. There are amazing ways to reduce stress hormones that we will share with you today.
We must train our body to alleviate stress and increase the level of happy hormones such as serotonin in our brain. In the mean time there are ways to decrease the level of stress hormone cortisol. It can do much harm to the body.
How to reduce stress hormones naturally? Today, Boldsky will share with you some ways to reduce stress hormones. Have a look at some natural ways to reduce cortisol levels.
It decreases the level of stress hormones and increase happy chemicals in brain. It will make you feel happy as soon as you have it.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Have fatty fish like salmon, tuna sardines and herring. They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids. They increase the level of happy hormones and reduce cortisol damage.
Vitamin C is one of the best vitamin to relieve stress. It is found in citrus fruits such as oranges, lemon, strawberries and pine apple etc. Have citrus fruits to decrease the level of stress hormones.
It relaxes mind and soul and relieves stress. It decreases the effect of stress hormones in the body.
Do meditation in the form of prayers to relieve stress. This is one of the best ways to reduce stress hormones.
How to reduce stress hormones naturally? Taking a deep breath lowers cortisol levels, which in turn reduces stress and anxiety. Deep breathing can also decrease your blood pressure. This is one of the best ways to reduce cortisol.
It gives signal to the brain that everything is fine. In this way it increases the happy chemicals and decreases the stress hormones. It also reduces the physical effects of stress such as fatigue.This is one of the natural ways to relieve stress.
Drinking tea relaxes mind and makes you happy as it stimulates the brain to produce happy chemicals.
It is one of the natural ways to reduce cortisol levels.
Mild exercise in nature helps to increase endorphins in the body that makes us feel happy. It also decreases the harmful affects of stress hormones.