- 8 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 10 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Is daydreaming bad? Well, that is what our teachers and bosses at workplace told us. But health experts say that there are benefits of daydreaming.
Of course, if you are spending too much of your time doing nothing but day daydreaming, then anyone would advise you to stop doing it.
But there is some evidence that day dreaming would help in enhancing creativity, wisdom and also in finding out new ideas.
That is the reason why most of the artists and poets tend to day dream. In fact, there are some scientists too who solved some of their problems with the help of their dreams.
Health experts say that it is very normal to day dream. So, you don't need to worry if your mind tends to wander too much.
It Develops Your Memory
Yes, day dreaming may also help you sharpen your memory and this may help you in other areas of life. This is one of the psychological benefits of daydreaming.
It Helps Enhance Your Mood
This is one of the benefits of daydreaming. Your moods can be enhanced and you can feel energised.
It Helps You Empathise
There are evidences that suggest that day dreaming can enhance your empathy which will help you in your human relationships and bonding experiences.
It Can Boost Your Creativity
The best thing about day dreaming is that it can help you boost your creativity and it can help you gain new insights and ideas.
It Helps In Exploring The Self
Those who are interested in knowing more about the 'self' through delving deep through visualisation methods, can do so through day dreaming.