- 5 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- 7 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- 8 hrs ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 11 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- Sports IPL 2021: DC vs PBKS Match 11: Toss report and playing 11 update – Smith handed Delhi debut
- News Bihar announces Covid-19 restrictions: All you need to know
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor To Work With Rajkumar Hirani Yet Again, The Film Will Not Be A Sequel To PK: Report
- Education JEE Main Exam 2021 News: JEE Main 2021 Postponed For April Session, Dates To Announced Later. Check Details
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Often ripe papayas are sold more in the fruit market. Well, it is not just the ripe orange papayas that are healthy. Even the unripe papayas are loaded health benefits. Unripe papayas are green in colour and are not pulpy. Moreover, the inside of the green papayas are sometimes white in colour.
Green papayas are not that popular when compared to the ripe ones. This is because the ripe ones taste better and can be easily consumed raw. However, green papayas are difficult to eat raw. It needs to be cooked and the taste is also different.
It would be interesting to know that green papayas also have health benefits which makes it a healthy fruit. Unripe papayas are rich in vitamins, enzymes and phytonutrients. Raw green papayas contains essential nutrients and minerals like potassium, magnesium, and vitamins like A, C, B and E.
Green unripe papayas are rich in enzymes; papain and chymopapain which are very good for the stomach. Green papayas benefits the health in many ways. For example, green papayas aid digestion, converts proteins into essential amino acids, cleanses the colon, fights nausea and constipation to name a few. Moreover, green papayas are also good for women as it protects the urinary tract from infections. Here are some of the health benefits of the unripe green papayas.
Health Benefits Of Unripe Papayas:
The powerful enzymes in green unripe papayas aids digestion and prevents gas as well.
Boosts Immune System
Both papaya and its seeds are healthy as they boost the immune system. Rich in Vitamins like A, C and E, green unripe papayas are also prevents infections, cold and cough.
Rich in papain, unripe papaya is the best fruit to treat constipation naturally. Even ripe papayas do not have so much papain like the unripe ones.
Having unripe green papaya juice is one of the best home remedies to cleanse the colon.
Increases Breast Milk
Breastfeeding mothers must have green unripe papayas as they increase milk production in lactating women.
Protects Against UTI
Women who suffer from UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) must have unripe papaya juice as it protects the formation of bacteria that cause UTI.