- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 9 hrs ago Can Valentine's Day Have A Negative Influence On Romantic Partners?
- 9 hrs ago Nora Fatehi Fitness Tips: 4 Lessons From The Dancing Diva!
- 9 hrs ago Parenting Tips: 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Plastic-Free Toys
- News US Secretary of State Blinken scraps his Beijing visit after China's spy balloon detected in US
- Finance 'Google', Apple, Amazon Give Investors Reason To Fret
- Movies Run Baby Run Day 1 Box Office Collection: Good Start For The First Serious RJ Balaji Film!
- Education 10 Tips to Enhance Concentration During Exams
- Sports Dipa Karmakar serving 21-month doping suspension till July 2023
- Travel Honeymoon special: Most Romantic cities in the World
- Automobiles Tata Harrier, Safari Red Dark Edition Launch In March – ADAS, Bigger Screen & More
- Technology Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition India Launch Confirmed: Pre-Booking May Earn Free Smartphone
Chocolates are food for your soul. A good bite of chocolates can sometimes cure everything, including a broken heart. That is why, it is hard to resist a genuine craving for chocolates. So do not freak out when we tell you that there are healthy ways to eat chocolate. To make it more specific, there are healthy ways to eat dark chocolate. As you already know, dark chocolate is much less fattening as compared to normal chocolate.
But even if you have to eat chocolate that is not completely dark, it should have some health benefits. You should not consume chocolates as empty calories. You must try and get some nutrition along with the chocolate. There are many healthy ways to eat chocolates provided you are willing to control yourself just a wee bit.
If you had dreamed of gobbling up entire chocolate bars and calling it 'healthy', then please kiss them goodbye. We are looking at healthy ways to eat chocolate and not indiscriminate ways to indulge your chocolate sugar cravings. Chocolate has many health benefits but it has to be eaten in the right way.
Here are some of healthy ways to eat chocolates and still remain fit.
Grate the chocolate bars and store the grated chocolate. In this way, you only eat a pinch every time you crave for chocolate and that is surely less than a bite.
Have It Dark
Try to develop a taste for dark chocolate. It always taste less sweet to begin with but you will end up liking the taste in over a period of time if you are true chocolate lover.
Have Hot Chocolate
Use plain cocoa powder instead of eating chocolates. You can make hot chocolate so that you get some calcium and iron into your system also with the cocoa.
Chocolate With Almonds
Keep almonds coated with chocolates handy for a quick snack. You can buy them from any store or just make them at home.
Peanut Butter Chocolate
Peanut butter is a protein rich bread spread. And when you add chocolate to it, you get the added health benefits of chocolates from it.
Garnish With Chocolates
You can use the grated chocolate bars to garnish your desserts, oats and porridge. That is a healthy way to have chocolate because you are only having a little for taste.
Melted Chocolate Coated Fruits
Melt a chocolate bar and then dip fruits in the melted chocolate. Citrus fruits taste best with chocolates. Be stingy with the size of the dips so that you can have a nutrition-rich, healthy snack.
When you are making popcorn in your microwave, you can add some cocoa to it. This will make the popcorns chocolaty and you still have only, 'a little' chocolate.
Chocolate Oats Brownies
When you are making healthy oats brownies, add some chocolates chips to it. You can also add some dark cocoa powder so that you get the smell of chocolate from these brownies but not the taste.
- wellnessDangers Of Indoor Tanning: Know Why Is It So Addictive?
- wellnessHow To Get Vitamin D Without Risking Excessive Sun Exposure
- wellnessWays To Deal With Throat Infections This Winter, According To An ENT Specialist
- wellnessWhy Do Men Most Frequently Report Erectile Dysfunction? Know From An Expert
- wellnessExclusive: Influenza Vaccination Week 2022: Expert Explains What It Is About And Which Vaccine To Prefer
- skin careAishwarya Lekshmi Skincare And Wellness Tips
- lifeWhy Being Kind Is Good For You, Others And The World
- healthIt's About Time Companies Provide Mental Health Insurance: Can It Help End The Stigma?
- wellnessA Multi-sectoral Action To Make Mental Health Services Accessible To Marginalised People And Communities
- wellnessActor Varun Dhawan Diagnosed With Vestibular Hypofunction: Know About The Health Condition
- skin careAthiya Shetty's Self-care Combo: Haircare, Skincare And Wellness Tricks
- wellnessAaliyah Kashyap's Morning Routine Is An Ode To Mental Wellness