- 8 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 9 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 9 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 10 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
All of us experience anger occasionally but what if we experience this human emotion all the time? Well, our relationships would go for a toss. Human beings feel anger when they get scared, hurt or terribly disappointed. It is a natural response but if it is not expressed gracefully, things would go haywire both in the workplace as well as personal life. That is the reason why it is important to look for ways to control anger. In this article, you will find a list of foods to control your anger.
Have you heard about the food-mind link? Well, to be precise, the food you eat influences your moods. If you change your food habits, you can change your mind and also change your life. Research suggests that anger can be partially controlled through diet. The food we eat creates various sensations in the body. Some foods are relaxing, whereas others make us more aggressive. Some foods trigger anger, whereas others curb anger. Here is a list of foods to control your anger.
Eat bananas regularly if not daily. The Vitamin B and Potassium present in bananas help you relax well. It is a cost effective solution for your anger management.
Thanks to Omega 3 fatty acids, walnuts help you stay cool and happy.
Though you might hate them, eat them deliberately if you wish to control your anger. But then, don't try to add spicy gravy to your noodles.
It is tasty and on the top of it, helps you curb your anger.
Go for a toast with grilled cheese. Your taste buds will thank you, and your anger stays under control too.
Potatoes are rich in carbohydrates and Vitamin B. Both of them play their own roles when it comes to lowering your blood pressure and decreasing your stress. Eating the right foods to control your anger might prove beneficial to your mental health too.
Today's world is a battlefield. Every day, we wage a war. From driving through the traffic to handling a busy day in the office, every single task requires patience. But sometimes, we lose it and get angry. In fact, anger can impact your health. Anger is responsible for flushed skin, high BP and stress. Eat the right foods to reduce anger and you will soon cool down your nerves.
Of course, there are other tips to control anger. They include meditation, relaxation exercises and other workouts. But your efforts must start with consuming diet that cools you down.
Anger, when not handled well, turns into resentment. Harbouring negative feelings isn't good for health. There are many other serious side effects of anger. Before anger becomes a behavioural pattern, it is good to deal with it. It is better to control anger instead of allowing it to damage life. Try eating the foods listed above and also stay away from junk food, spicy stuff and coffee. Relying on foods to control your anger must be your first step towards peaceful living in this messy world.