- 1 hr ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 2 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 1st Test: Indian pace attack in one of the most lethal in world cricket: Ashwin
- Movies Music Director Anu Malik Denies All The Sexual Harassment Allegations Levelled Against Him
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Ever wondered that staying single will bring you health benefits? The thought certainly hasn't occurred to you, has it? Well, if you hadn't thought of it, staying single actually associates itself with some amazing health benefits. On the one side, There are many positives of being in a relationship while on the other, there are an equal number of negatives that might sometimes lead you to losing your much needed composure.. At times, owing to the sacrifices and demands of your better half, the path to enjoying a good and healthy relationship can be treacherous. This can be cited as a prominent factor why certain people end up, or choose, to stay single in their lives.
This article, however, looks at things from a different perspective. It reveals an angle that can be cited as the single most positive to enjoying a single life- the health benefit angle.
Here are 5 amazing health benefits of staying single. Read on...
1. You stay fit and care to stay in shape:
A very common thing that happens to most people in a relationship is that they sometimes ignore the crucial component of staying fit. This is because when we feel great about being in a relationship, we sometimes take comfort to a new level- we become all too comfortable when it comes to exercising, for we don't really need to be attractive to other guys or girls; we have that one person who will unconditionally love us. A fairy tale love story really. By staying single though, the mindset is always different. In order to attract the opposite sex, you start caring about how you look and how presentable you are.
2. Bid adieu to your Money Worries:
This is perhaps the most amazing health benefit of staying single yet. No money worries means you are faced with lesser stress and strain. This in turn works to keep you healthy and fit.
3. You go slow on the food:
If you are single, you are more conscious about your diet. A little comfort when in a relationship can take our diet to new highs. Guy ends up meeting a girl, they go out on the dinner date and flash, they're together in not time. You;ll soon find yourself relishing tasty, high calorie meals. Being single on the other hand helps you keep a conscious check on what you're consuming.
4. A social life:
This is another notable health benefit of staying single. Scientific research has strongly linked an active social life to better health. When not in a relationship, you socialize more, a factor that directly contributes to good health.
5. The fighting too much part of it
Who would like to shout their lungs out and turn hoarse? It is no fun whatsoever, is it? Lesser fights means lesser burden of unnecessary thoughts that weigh you down. So fight less, stay healthy. A healthy mind is a healthy body, remember. So stay single. Stay healthy.