- News Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi to address nation on 62nd edition at 11 am today
- Sports Mager continues Rio run, Nishioka into Delray Beach final as rain wreaks havoc
- Technology U&I Launches Gamble Wireless Bluetooth Headset For Rs. 2,999 In India
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
When a girl starts developing her bodily assets, she feels proud for enjoying every bit of womanhood. From teenage, a woman starts developing breasts. The breast size varies from women to women. There are many women who do not develop fuller breasts easily. Well, women must not assume that breast size do not increase once you cross 20.
A woman's body is always under some continuous changes and evolution. However, there are many women who have small breast size. If you think that you are the only one with smaller breasts, then you'll be surprised to know, that it is nothing unusual. It is all the game of hormones. Hormones are one of the major causes of smaller breast size. Even genetics play a major role in this.
If we go deeper into the problem, then there are many causes of having smaller breasts. Take a look.
Causes Of Smaller Breast Size:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Lack of vitamins
- Poor diet
- Energy blockage
- Emotional problems like stress or depression
- Hormonal deficiency during puberty
- Poor fat content
These are few causes of having smaller breast size. Instead of wasting money on cosmetic surgeries, you can try some home remedies for increasing breast size naturally.
You can eat foods to increase breast size. Lack of nutrition leads to poor fat content which in turn doesn't boost breast size. Moreover, lack of estrogen and testosterone is one of the causes of smaller breast size. So foods like chicken, barley, kidney beans, lentils, eggs etc are few good foods to enhance breasts size.
Bromine and manganese increases the production of sex hormones in the body. Apples, walnuts, almonds, pears, mussels, corn, ginger, garlic, prawns are rich in bromine and manganese. Even sesame seeds can help increase breast size naturally.
You can even try herbs like fenugreek, fennel, star anise, licorice and wild yam to name a few. Apart from having a healthy diet, you can try breast massage with natural oils to increase breast size.
Try these ways to increase breast size naturally. If you have hormonal or genetic problems behind smaller breast size, then consult a doctor.