- 5 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 6 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 6 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 6 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies PERFECT GIFT! Vikram Bhatt Makes Sanaya Irani’s Birthday SPECIAL; Unveils Official Posters Of Ghost
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- News DKS money laundering case: ED summons Congress MLA Laxmi Hebbalkar
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Having honey with warm water has many health benefits. Many people have a glass full of honey with warm water early in the morning. This has multiple purposes. You get the health benefits of honey combined with those of warm water. One of the main health benefits of honey with warm water is supposed to be weight loss. Warm water is anyway good for weight loss. When honey is added to this mixture, it further helps to burn fat.
Lemon juice is a common addition to honey with warm water. The citrus elements of lemon adds to the potency of this early morning drink. Apart from helping you lose weight, honey with warm water has many other benefits. For example, if you have a sore throat then honey will cure the cold infection and the warm water will soothe your throat.
Besides, there are also many other health benefits of drinking honey with warm water. It has a distinct detoxifying effect on the body. It is good for your skin and also help you digest food quickly. Here are some of the best known health benefits of having honey with warm water.
Cough n Cold
Honey has a healing effect on cold infections and warm water soothes your sore throat. Honey with warm water also helps to bring out accumulate phlegm.
Both honey and lukewarm water helps to burn fat. That is why, having a glass of this cocktail every morning can help you lose accumulated flab.
Having honey with warm water can help to keep your bowel movements regular. Your colon and large intestine is clear when you have smooth bowel movements.
Increases Energy Levels
Honey gives you energy but does not make you fat. That is why, you should ideally have this healthy drink early in the morning.
Honey has many antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. That is why, this drink helps to cure acne and prevent breakouts. You get clear and flawless skin.
Honey and warm water has a detoxifying effect on your body. It helps to flush out the toxins from your system. That is why, this drink is always a part of detox diets.
One of the health benefits of honey is that, it increases your immunity to cough and cold. As this drink cleanses your system, it increases your power to resist diseases.
Speeds Up Metabolism
Honey and water are both boosters for your metabolism. Your food gets digested and absorbed quickly if you have this drink. As a result, you have a good appetite and also lose weight.
Keeps You Hydrated
Honey and water helps to add fluids to your body. So you remain hydrated and energetic all day long.
Good For Digestion
Honey has enzymes that can help you digest food. If you have indigestion problems then you should have honey with warm water after eating your meals.