- 6 min ago PV Sindhu Wins Gold At BWF World Championship: Here Are Some Facts About The Famous Badminton Player
- 11 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 12 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 12 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- Finance Tata Steel Down 5%; Share May Drag Further Lower To Rs. 230-250/Share
- Technology Redmi Note 8 Official Teaser Confirms Quad-Camera Setup
- Movies Sudeep Considers Himself Blessed To Be A Part Of Salman Khan's Life! Talks About Bonding & Love
- News Ayodhya hearing resumes in Supreme Court
- Sports India vs West Indies: Virat Kohli surpasses Ganguly, equals Dhoni; Bumrah sets Asian record
- Automobiles 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Launched In A New Colour: Priced At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
When you eat garlic or raw onions, you feel like having a mouth freshener just to get rid of the bad breath. There are many mouth fresheners that you can buy from the market. From oral mouth sprays to chewing gums, there are many mouth fresheners that you can use and carry with you. However, there are many side effects of these mouth fresheners. Why go for artificial products when you can try homely natural fresheners to get rid of bad breath? Here are few natural mouth fresheners for you that have no side effects.
Cardamom pods: After a meal, you can have a cardamom pod and chew it for as long as 20 minutes to cure bad breath.
Coriander leaves: You might not know that this garnishing leaves can be really effective to cure bad breath. Chew few fresh coriander leaves after the meal to avoid mouth odour.
Clove: This spice can be used to add flavour to the dish and also to treat mouth odour naturally. Clove is one of the ayurvedic medicines to treat cold and cough too. You can have clove to get rid of mouth odour and also treat a bad throat at the same time.
Mint leaves: Love garnishing your dish like salad or curry with mint leaves? You have one more reason to sprinkle mint leaves on the dish. These leaves are a natural mouth freshener that treat mouth odour.
Anise seeds: It is a Chinese spice that is used to make powder. This powder is used in manchurian and noodles. Star anise seeds have a very strong aroma so make sure you have few seeds. Anise seeds are strong and works for a longer duration.
Guava: The fruit and its seeds are effective in treating mouth odour. Bad breath can be a huge embarrassment. If you are out and want to get rid of the building pungent smell, grab a guava. The guava seeds are good for the mouth, and also improves digestion.
Pomegranate: We all know the health benefits of pomegranate. Apart from being healthy for the heart and skin, you can have pomegranate seeds to cure mouth odour. So, next time if you are planning to buy a mouth freshener, think twice. Your favourite fruits can be a natural remedy to get rid of bad breath.
Cranberries: The citrus fruit has many advantages on the health. Did you know cranberries can help you lose weight? Just keep a bunch of these berries to lose weight and avoid mouth odour. Berries fight mouth decay, bad breath, strengthens gums and also whitens teeth.
These are few natural mouth fresheners that are healthy and have no side effects. You can carry them with you and they are inexpensive too. So, if you suffer from oral health problems, just carry these fresheners with you.