- News Prez gives assent to UP Bill for reintroduction of anticipatory bail
- Technology Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 With Pop Up Camera Coming Soon On Amazon
- Sports Rahul and Deepak: The stirring travel of Chahar brothers to Indian cricket team
- Finance Changes In Liquid Funds Investors Must Know
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Tips to stay healthy this monsoon:
No cold water: When it is a hot summer day, you come home and immediately open the refrigerator door to take out some chilled water. During monsoon, you have to control this habit of gulping cold water. You might feel humid at times but, avoid drinking cold water. You might catch cold in the rainy season. So, care for your health buy avoiding cold water consumption. Cold drinks should also be seldom consumed. Just remember, it is not summer so, your body needs to be adjusted according to the climate.
Control your taste bud: During monsoon, diseases such as dengue, malaria are at their peak. Wet damp street corners are a home to mosquitoes and bacteria. Street food might tempt your taste buds, but you have to control yourself from salivating after seeing street foods. Street food is unhygienic and stale vegetables, yogurt, dirty water etc. used in it can make you ill.
Personal hygiene: The body is prone to infections too! In the monsoon season, your feet gets wet due to the rain. Do not forget to clean the feet especially toe nails. You might suffer from foot infections if you neglect personal hygiene. Rain water spoils hair so, do not forget to wash your hair after coming home on a wet evening. Dry the wet footwear under the sun to kill bacteria and germs. Wear fresh clothes every day.
Warm water bath: A cold shower can make you suffer from cold or fever. In monsoon, you have to care for your health by enjoying the amazing weather from the window panes. Prefer a warm water bath so that you do not have health problems. Warm water also kills germs from the body that might have attacked you when you were busy enjoying the rains.
Remember these health tips during monsoon. It is a super cool season to enjoy but, be careful about your health!