- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 4 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A01 Clears FCC Hinting Imminent Launch
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Monsoon season ushers in a welcoming relief from the Summer scorch. Monsoon season also brings with it a blanketing gloom despite its reliving aspect of heat. The dullness, characteristic of the Monsoon showers could make one lethargic and prone to minor ailments. Here are the top three simple natural drinks for Monsoon that keeps you refreshed and rejuvenated.;
Ginger is a natural spice that is known for its refreshing aspect. Ginger tea is one of the best natural drinks for monsoon. It may be a very common drink, but it should be noted that it is so for the health benefits that it renders.
Ginger cures stomach upset that is characteristic of Monsoon. It brings about a soothing relief to cold and cough, sore throat and respiratory allergies that are common during the season.
Ginger tea is an efficient aid for digestion in Monsoon as the gloom can impair engaging in physical activities. Further more it relieves pain owing to rheumatoid arthritis and muscle pain that inflames during the season and transports it to the forthcoming Winter to get aggravated. It also controls nausea and reduces inflammation.
Hence an efficient Monsoon drink, nevertheless one of the best natural energy drinks.
Sukku Malli Coffee (Dry ginger & Coriander Seed coffee)
Coffee brewed from Sukku, (dry ginger powder) and Malli (Coriander powder) is also one of the ideal natural drinks for Monsoon. Sukku Malli coffee (recipe) is easy to prepare at your kitchen and has innumerable health benefits. It is a welcoming relief and remedy to indigestion during Monsoon. It is also a solution to combat loss of appetite that is common during the season owing to less physical activities. It cures headaches and mild giddiness. It brings about relief from cold and cough. Owing to its highly refreshing aspect, it is an ideal Monsoon drink.
Tulsi or Basil leaf is one of the natural herbs with immense medicinal properties. Tea made out of Tulsi is one of the good natural drinks for Monsoon. It is rich in antioxidants. It builds immunity while prone to ailments owing to changing weather. It fights infections. It improves digestion and increases the stamina.
Apart from the above mentioned health benefits of Tulsi tea, its relieving effect on cold and cough and other respiratory ailments is what makes it an amazing Monsoon drink. (Read how to make Tulsi Tea)
These natural energy drinks not only keep you pepped up during Monsoon, but also extend their aid to confront common ailments that are characteristic of the season. It is however advised to consult your physician before planning to take prolonged intake of these herbal drinks.