- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 10: Meet Darr Ki University's Professor Rohit Shetty And His Students
- News Anti-CAA stir: Court grants bail to 14 arrested for violence in Muzaffarnagar
- Finance Here’s How Video KYC For Bank Account Opening Works
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Not only the blood sugar levels but even heart diseases can be predict much earlier than its' occurrence. The research was justified by monitoring 10,212 patients with measurements of carotid intima media thickness (IMT) and plaques . A lipid component, dihydroceramide (dhCer) which is a main risk factor for type 2 diabetes was found during the research in Texas. The component is independent of both glucose and insulin levels.
Another lipid generic variant was also discovered in a study conducted in Rotterdam. The variant is capable of predicting carotid plaque, arterial wall thickness and coronary heart disease. Although the predicting test is a costly affair, it is hoped worthy enough as genetic testing can determine diabetes and heart risk.
Lipids are the LDL (low density) cholesterol in the body. The LDL levels are present in body are the easy chances of getting diabetics. The clinical test can also detect diabetics but the lipid genes would detect diabetics on how aggressively it has affected a person and also the prevention of it. As the addition of genetic tools to detect diseases gives better results.
Lipid molecules representing Endophenotypes are closer to the gene actions. The San Antonio family heart study researched on this and found 356 different species of lipids in a cohort of 1202 Mexican Americans.
The genetic science (particularly Lipid Gene Science) had made a huge difference and this advancement is said to lead to the perfect treatment to the people suffering from several diseases.