- 10 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- 12 hrs ago Kiara Advani And Raashii Khanna Will Inspire You To Invest In Minimally-Done Nature-Inspired Lehengas
- 15 hrs ago Is Chilli Good For People With Diabetes?
- 15 hrs ago Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- Finance Centre Extends Insurance Scheme For Healthcare Workers By 6 Months
- Movies Shanaya Kapoor: I Focus On The People Who Are Always Cheering Me On
- Technology Samsung Diwali Festival Sale: Attractive Discount Offers On Top Smartphones
- News RBI imposes monetary penalty of Rs 1 crore penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- Sports Sri Lanka beat Ireland by 70 runs in T20 World Cup, qualify for Super 12s
- Education IBPS CRP RRB X Group A Scores Released, Here’s How To Check IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I, II And III Scores
- Automobiles Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- Travel 10 Best Winter Destinations in Goa
Contact Lens safety tips -
1. One of the first contact lens safety tips is to avoid wearing coloured contact lens. According to a report by FDA, we should stop the use of coloured lens, as they reduce the amount of oxygen being passed in the cornea. This may lead to several eye problems and infections.
2. The second most important part of the contact lens safety tips is to use a proper solution. The best contact lens solution is ones with no added preservatives. Check your solution for this.
3. The second contact lens safety tip is to avoid contact with chemicals like cosmetics, doedorants, blow dryers etc. These chemicals damage the lens and the reaction happens in the form of eye infections. In case of eye makeup, the lens should be worn only after the eye makeup is finished.
4. Hygeine is one of the most important aspect. Doctors recommend that the contact lens should be cleaned once a week and the case should be changed every three months.
5. Wash you hands throughly, before touching the lens and preferably dont use scented soaps. Medicated soaps are the best solution,
6. Remove your lens when dusting, amidst pollution and smoke. All of it can lead to eye irritations and result in serious eye injuries.
Follow these six contact lens safety tips to save yours eyes from pink eye, allergies and cornea damage.