- 10 min ago Sara Ali Khan And Kartik Aaryan Look Cute Together In Their Edgy Outfits At Love Aaj Kal Event
- 10 min ago Top 9 Fruits For Constipation Relief
- 38 min ago 10 Sex Tips For Men Who Want To Be Good In Bed!
- 1 hr ago Javed Akhtar And Shabana Azmi 'Really' Leave Us Surprised With Their Retro Outfits
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Prajnesh Gunneswaran fails to qualify for main draw
- Movies Kartik Aaryan-Sara Ali Khan Plan To Celebrate Valentine's Day Together In This Way; Read Details
- Technology Alleged Vivo Smartphone With 55W Quick Charging Gets 3C Certification
- Automobiles Dakar 2020 Stage 12 Highlights: Ricky Brabec Wins The Rally
- Finance 56% Of The Total Fake Currency Seized After Demonetisation Were Rs 2,000 Notes: NCRB Data
- News SC allows Karti Chidambaram to withdraw Rs 20 cr deposited for travelling abroad
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The function of the Vitamin B12 is the most critical. Vitamin B12, is important for the formation of red blood cells, synthesis of DNA molecules, repair blood cells, maintenance of the nervous system and growth of a body. The most dangerous effect of Vitamin B12 deficiency is Anemia and neurological damage. Vitamin B12 plays a very important role in the working of the nervous system. The nerves are coated with insulated fatty sheath, which consists of proteins called myelin. Vitamin B12, play a vital role in maintaining the presence of the myelin.
At the time of deficiency, the body starts absorbing Vitamin B12 from the intestine in the presence of calcium rather than the diet. Small amounts of VitaminB12, are stored in the body for emergency purpose but a complete exhaustion of the Vitamin, can lead to dangerous health conditions. Chronic Amenia and blood clotting are some of the major outcomes of prolonged Vitamin B12 deficiency.
Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin which needs to be ingested and absorbed daily to prevent deficiency. The symptoms of Vitamin B12 deficiency are, fatigue, nausea, dizziness, headache, nervous breakdowns and loss of red blood cells may lead to white patched in skin. Red blood cells carry oxygen to the body cells and tissues, thus deficiency in the formation of red blood cells will create serious problem and even death.
Sources Of Vitamin B12
To make sure your body gets an adequate amount of Vitamin B12 everyday, it is very important to intake food rich in Vitamin B12. The main sources of Vitamin B12 are meat, dairy product, eggs, soya products, green vegetables etc. Here is a diet to maintain your Vitamin B12 levels -
1.Breakfast – One boiled egg, a glass of milk (skimmed) with cornflakes or two slices of bread with cheese or butter.
2.Lunch – A bowl of rice with a bowl of dal. Keep a bowl of curd with sprouts as a side dish. Team your meal with cooked leafy vegetables. If you are a non-vegetarian you can also include chicken stew.
3.Dinner – A bowl chicken or vegetable stew, bread with butter and a glass of milk. If you are consuming rice then make sire you team it with paneer or tofu.