- 7 min ago Sleeping With Curly Hair: 7 Tips To Protect Your Mane!
- 1 hr ago Katrina Kaif Looks Gorgeous In Pristine White Ruffled Saree As She Attends Her Pre-Wedding Function!
- 3 hrs ago COVID-19: Govt Writes To States/UT Over Rising Weekly Positivity Rates And Deaths
- 6 hrs ago Venus Transit In Capricorn On 08 December 2021: Effects On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- News Gandhada Gudi teaser out: Watch Puneeth Rajkumar's adventurous journey into the wilderness
- Sports India vs New Zealand Test Series 2021: Full list of award winners, Player Of The Series; Records, Stats
- Technology Microsoft Edge Has Slight Edge Over Google Chrome; What Makes It Better
- Movies Alec Baldwin Reacts To George Clooney's Comment On Rust Shooting: ‘It Really Didn't Help The Situation'
- Finance 2 Upcoming Board Meetings For Stock Split And 1 For Interim Dividend
- Automobiles Cars Are About To Get Pricier In India From January 2022 Onwards
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
Over 129 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses have been provided to states and Union Territories so far through free of cost channel and through direct state procurement category, the Union Health Ministry said on Saturday.
More than 21.65 crore balance and unutilized Covid vaccine doses are still available with the states and Union Territories, it said.
The ministry asserted that the Union government was committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country.
The vaccination drive has been ramped up through the availability of more vaccines, advanced visibility of vaccine availability to states and Union Territories for enabling better planning by them and streamlining the vaccine supply chain, the Health Ministry said.
As part of the nationwide vaccination drive, the Government of India has been supporting the states and UTs by providing them COVID-19 vaccines free of cost, it underlined.