- 3 hrs ago Is It Safe To Get A Tattoo While On Periods?
- 5 hrs ago Yogini Ekadashi 2022: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Vrat Katha, Remedies And Significance
- 7 hrs ago Monkeypox: We Have Vaccines And Drugs To Treat It
- 7 hrs ago Puri Rath Yatra 2022: Date, Time, Legends, Celebration, History And Significance
- News After Ram temple in Ayodhya, Kashi, Mathura appear to be waking up: Adityanath
- Sports Italy vs Argentina, Finalissima 2022: Date, Kick-off Time in India, Teams, Telecast & Live Streaming Info
- Movies Kamal Haasan Meets Rajinikanth Ahead Of Vikram Release; Lokesh Kanagaraj Shares Pictures
- Finance Stock Markets Next Week: Expect Positive Momentum To Continue
- Technology This WhatsApp Scam Can Get Control Of Your Phone
- Travel One Day Outing From Nagpur: Maharashtra - Places To Visit
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
The cumulative COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country crossed 163.49 crores on Tuesday, the Union Health Ministry said.
More than 51 lakh (51,64,473) vaccine doses have been administered till 7 pm. Over 93 lakh (93,53,837) precaution doses have been given to healthcare workers, frontline workers and citizens aged 60 and above with comorbidities so far.
The daily vaccination tally is expected to increase with the compilation of the final reports for the day by late night.
The countrywide vaccination drive was rolled out on January 16 with healthcare workers (HCWs) getting inoculated in the first phase. The vaccination of frontline workers (FLWs) started on February 2.
The next phase of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from March 1 for people over 60 years of age and those aged 45 and above with specified co-morbid conditions.
The country launched vaccination for all people aged more than 45 years from April 1.
The government then decided to expand its vaccination drive by allowing everyone above 18 to be vaccinated from May 1.
The next phase of COVID-19 vaccination has commenced from January 3 for adolescents in the age group of 15-18 years.
India began administering precaution dose of COVID-19 vaccine to healthcare workers, frontline workers including personnel deployed for election duty and those aged 60 and above with comorbidities from January 10 amid the country witnessing a spike in COVID-19 cases fuelled by Omicron variant of the virus.
- wellnessIndia Records 2,685 Fresh Covid-19 Cases, 33 Deaths
- wellnessEven Vaccinated People Can Develop Long Covid, Study Finds
- wellnessHypertension Most Common Co-Morbidity: Delhi Hospital Study On Covid-19 Patients
- womenWHO Honours 1 Million ASHA Women For COVID-Care Role
- wellnessAir Pollution Linked With More Severe COVID-19: Study
- wellnessOmicron Subvariants BA.4 And BA.5 In India: What You Need To Know
- wellnessHaven't Had Covid-19 Yet? It Could Be More Than Just Luck
- disorders cureWhat Is Geographic Tongue? Is It Related To COVID? Read About The Causes And Symptoms
- wellnessWhy People With Lung Disorder Face Risk Of Severe Covid-19 Found
- wellnessIndia's First mRNA Vaccine Against COVID: 90% Effective; Can Be Used For Malaria, Dengue Etc.
- wellnessOestrogen Treatment Linked With Reduced Covid Mortality: Study
- wellnessTrained Sniffer Dogs May Accurately Detect COVID Infected Airport Passengers: Study