- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 12 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 12 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- News Why are wildlife activists upset with Rajinikanth's 'Man vs Wild' episode
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Carrots are undoubtedly a power food. Whether eaten raw or cooked, this root vegetable has some incredible health benefits.
Did you know that having carrot juice on a daily basis can be more advantageous than having one or two carrots in a day?
This juice is packed with nutrients and other essential minerals like manganese, potassium, and more.
It is a rich source of necessary nutrients and minerals. These biomolecules help treat and prevent diseases like cancer, diabetes and also improve the vision, the texture of skin, hair and nails.
Carrots are chocked with biotin, molybdenum, dietary fibre, potassium, vitamins K, B1, B6, C and E, manganese, niacin, pantothenic acid, folate, phosphorous and copper.
Drinking carrot juice every day is a habit that everyone must inculcate, as it has several incredible health benefits.
Here, we have listed some of the top health benefits of carrot juice. Read further to know if it is good to drink carrot juice every day or not.
1. Supports Eye Health:
One of the top benefits of carrot juice is that it supports eye health, as it contains beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. These help to lower your risk of vision loss that is related to age.
2. Reduces The Risk Of Heart Disease:
Carrot juice helps keep your heart healthy, as it contains vitamin A that helps prevent the onset of heart disease and stroke. It also helps reduce the oxidative stress.
3. Protects Against Cancer:
Carrot juice serves as an anti-cancerous agent. The high levels of carotenoids in carrots help in reducing the instance of bladder, prostate, colon and breast cancer development in the body.
4. Boosts Immunity:
Juiced carrots contain the concentrated form of all essential nutrients to help boost the immune system. It protects against free radical damage, excess inflammation, harmful bacteria and viral attacks.
5. Supports Bone Health:
Carrot juice contains a good amount of vitamin K that is essential for the protein-building process in the body. It aids in the binding of calcium and leads to the quicker healing of broken bones.
6. Cleansing And Detoxifying The Liver:
Consuming carrot juice regularly helps to release toxins from the liver. Carrot juice helps with ejecting the toxins from the skin and also ensures that the harmful bile is removed from the body. This is one of the top health benefits of carrot juice.
7. Lowers The Risk Of Alzheimer's Disease:
Carrot juice contains powerful nutrients that help to prevent Alzheimer's disease. Carrot has the ability to reduce oxidative stress in the brain that can weaken the nerve signalling capacity. This is one of the best benefits of carrot juice.
8. Boosts Metabolism:
Carrot juice contains high levels of vitamin B complex that helps break down glucose, fat and protein. Hence, it helps in effectively boosting the metabolism levels and also builds the muscles.
9. Speeds Wound Healing:
Beta-carotene is something that is very important for wound healing and carrots contain an abundant amount of this. If you have any kind of a cut, an infection or a wound, drink more carrot juice, as it increases your ability to heal your wound faster.
10. Prevents The Risk Of Flu:
Carrots are great for the immune system. This when combined with onions, garlic and other spices, forms a super potent recipe to prevent the risk of flu.