- 5 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 6 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 8 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Tops The TRP Chart; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Re-enters
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Do you know why dalia is good for health? Firstly, what's dalia? It is a delicious dish prepared with ground wheat, lentils and vegetables. Yes, it is tasty and healthy. In fact, in many places, dalia is served to people who are recovering from illnesses.
If you are someone who is trying to reduce the consumption of white rice, then dalia would be a good choice as it is made of broken wheat.
Also, vegetables like onions, carrots, beans and tomato are added to this dish making it more nutritious. Here are some health benefits of dalia.
Keeps You Full
It contains fibre. When you eat dalia in the morning, you feel full for longer. What is the benefit of it? When you feel full, you do not crave for snacks and this helps in maintaining healthy weight.
Can Diabetics Eat It?
Yes, even diabetics can enjoy this tasty dish. This food doesn't cause blood sugar spikes as it is made of complex carbs (ground wheat). Complex carbs result in a slow release of glucose into your blood.
As dalia contains fibre, it helps in digestion. If you are suffering from constipation then fibre-rich foods help in moving bowels.
Dalia offers many necessary nutrients to your body. One of them is magnesium. This mineral helps in calming down your nerves and falling asleep. It also helps soothe muscle aches.
Dalia is a good source of energy and that is why you can also eat it post workout.
Feeds Your Muscles
Dalia is a protein-rich food. So, it feeds your muscles and keep them happy.
Benefits Of Adding Vegetables
As you add vegetables like tomatoes, carrots and onions, you can enjoy their health benefits too. Actually, you can add your favourite vegetables to dalia to make it a nutritious mix.