- 38 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 13 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- News BPSSC SI result 2019 declared
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Whether you are a fan of dry fruits or not, you would surely know of walnuts, right? Famously used to prepare desserts like walnut brownies, walnuts have become quite popular.
Now, most of us know that dry fruits like almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts, apricots, dates, etc., can be very tasty and extremely nutritious.
In the ancient times, before the advent of junk foods, people used to snack on dry fruits, when they experienced hunger pangs.
So, they remained very healthy and strong and were able to prevent a number of diseases, as dry fruits are filled with various essential nutrients, unlike junk food, which can contain a lot of toxins.
So, certain lifestyle disorders like diabetes, obesity, heart ailments, etc., were much less prevalent back in the day.
Did you know that consuming 3 walnuts every day can help prevent cancer and also aid weight loss?
Learn how to prepare the walnut remedy, here.
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy:
- Peeled Walnuts - 3
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
This walnut home remedy can prevent the deadly cancer diseases and also help you shed those extra kilos, when taken on a regular basis.
While taking this remedy, you can also practice eating a healthy diet and exercising on a regular basis, to remain fit and free of diseases.
Walnuts contain phytonutrients and antioxidants that can prevent the growth of cancerous tumours in the body, thus preventing certain types of cancers like prostate cancer.
Also, as walnut is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, it can boost the metabolic rate of your body and help burn the fats cells much quicker.
Method To Prepare And Use The Remedy:
- Soak the peeled walnuts in water overnight.
- In the morning, mash the walnuts using a spoon and add a tablespoon of honey to it.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Consume this mixture, every day after breakfast, for 3 months.