- 16 min ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 43 min ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 3 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- News Resolutions against CAA 'political gesture', states hardly have any role: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Harvey Weinstein Rape Trail Begins, 2 Years After #MeToo First Took Place
- Finance RBI May Hold Interest Rates Steady Next Month
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Sports Real Madrid have to be alert to Mbappe signs amid links - Nacho
- Technology Lenovo K11 Clears NBTC Certification: Might Hit Shelves Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Osteoporosis occurs as a result of loss of bone density and tissue, or due to bone loss. The bones tend to become more porous as people age, but some people are at a risk of bone porosity at an earlier age and this leads to osteoporosis.
In this article, we are presenting a list of foods that can help prevent osteoporosis. It is possible to lower the risk of bone loss by eating a diet rich in nutrients. This will help keep your bones healthy and strong.
Also Read: Healthy Foods That Prevent Osteoporosis
The best way to reverse osteoporosis is by eating healthy foods that will reduce the risk of developing this condition. Calcium is an essential component that ensures bone health and the more amount of calcium you lose, the more you are at the risk of developing osteoporosis.
By eating the best foods that can help prevent osteoporosis, you can considerably reduce the risk of getting osteoporosis. The body will not be able to make calcium and the only way to get it is by eating foods that give you enough calcium.
Also Read: Home Remedies To Prevent Osteoporosis
Continue reading, in order to know about the best foods that can help prevent osteoporosis.
Being a rich source of calcium, it is one of the best foods that can help prevent osteoporosis. Include fish like sardines and canned salmons in your daily diet.
Yogurt is a rich source of animal protein and other nutrients like calcium, magnesium and Vitamins. Osteoporosis can occur, especially during menopause, among women and eating yogurt every day will help supplement enough calcium and vitamins to the body.
Drinking milk regularly is said to reduce the symptoms of osteoporosis. Milk and other dairy products contain calcium, healthy carbohydrates, fat, Vitamins, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, sodium and zinc. Vitamin D present in milk helps the bone to absorb more calcium and also boosts the immune system.
If you have been wondering how to treat osteoporosis naturally, then all you need to do is to have a nutrient-rich diet. Eggs are rich in calcium, Vitamins, folate, phosphorous and selenium. Eggs are a natural source of protein and they help protect the bones.
Cabbage can also be considered as one of the best foods that can help prevent osteoporosis. Cabbage ensures strong and healthy bones, as it contains fibre, Vitamins, iron, calcium, phosphorous and potassium that help in development of bone structure.
Bananas help the body to absorb more calcium and essential nutrients that ensure healthy bones. They are loaded with Vitamins, natural oils, zinc, potassium, and iron.
Beans are amazing foods to fight osteoporosis, as they are enriched with calcium, antioxidants and fibre that maintain the bone density.
Almonds are a great source of Vitamin E, copper, manganese and riboflavin. They help promote healthy bones and also increase bone density, thereby keeping osteoarthritis and other bone-related ailments at bay.