Yes, you can use pumpkin seeds to boost your sleep quality. They are not only nutritious; they can help you fall asleep when consumed during late evening.
Pumpkin seeds contain magnesium and tryptophan which can help you fall asleep. These seeds also provide healthy fats and zinc too.
Also Read: Do Pumpkin Seeds Treat Prostate Issues?
If you hate tossing restlessly in bed, you can solve the problem with foods. You don't need sleeping pills. Sleep deprivation has serious side effects. Even sleeping pills are bad for health. And yes, pumpkin seeds can help you get a good night's sleep when you include them in your diet.
How Do Pumpkin Seeds Help?
Some foods like pumpkin seeds help your body achieve the state of relaxation. Actually, relaxation requires several chemical processes in your body. Foods like pumpkin seeds help speed up the process.
Which Foods Help Fall Asleep?
Bananas can help. Also, drinking a glass of hot milk (add a few drops of honey) can also help fall asleep.
Such foods speed up the chemical process that helps the body fall asleep.
Also Read:Is Pumpkin Good For Diabetics?
How Tryptophan Helps?
Pumpkin seeds contain tryptophan. It is nothing but an amino acid. When you eat pumpkin seeds, the tryptophan gets converted into serotonin. This will help in melatonin production and helps the body in falling sleep.
When To Eat Pumpkin Seeds?
Eating pumpkin seeds an hour before bed time may help. Eat them along with your dinner. Eating them with a carb meal can help.
How Much To Eat?
A handful of pumpkin seeds are enough. Take a small cup and fill it almost half with pumpkin seeds and eat them like a snack.
These seeds can even prevent hot flashes, joint pains and headaches in women who reached menopause.
Also Read:Health Benefits Of Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds also offer vitamin E, carotenoids and many other nutrients which are good for your overall health.
- Reduce Gastritis + 6 Other Health Benefits Of Parsley
- These 13 Health Benefits Of Quinoa Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Wild Rice
- Belly Fat Woes? Try These Foods That Instantly Burn Belly Fat
- This Is What Happens When You Don’t Eat Enough Calories
- What To Eat At Work For Lunch? 9 Simple Tips And Ideas
- 13 Unexpected Things You Can Overdose On
- Hypertension Alert! 10 Foods To Avoid With High Blood Pressure
- 14 Mind-blowing Health Benefits Of Jackfruit
- Eat These! 42 Fibre-rich Foods For Weight Loss
- 10 Zero-calorie Foods You Must Eat If You Are Planning To Lose Weight!
- Top 10 Foods With Good Fats For Weight Loss
- 20 Simple Steps To Lose Belly Fat Fast (That Really Work!)