- News Download SSC 2020 Calendar
- Technology Top 2 Ways To Fix Waiting For This Message Error On Whatsapp
- Sports Bologna 2-3 Milan: Mihajlovic back on hosts' bench but Bonaventura strike proves decisive
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Is goat milk good for health? In Indian villages, many people still prefer goat milk over cow's milk. Yes, there are enough admirers for goat milk in India and they all claim that it is very good for heath.
If you are worried that your calcium intake would suffer, if you stop buffalo or cow milk then rest assured. Even goat milk is rich in calcium.
What does a glass of goat milk offer? Well, it contains nearly 170 calories, 10 grams of protein, 27mg of cholesterol, 11 gm of carbs and 6.3 gm of saturated fat. It also contains selenium, zinc, copper, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, riboflavin and vitamins A, B2, C and D. Here are the benefits of goat milk.
Goat milk can be easily digested compared to cow's milk as the molecules of fat in it are comparatively smaller in size.
Good For The Heart
Goat milk is also good for your heart. It can boost good cholesterol and decrease bad cholesterol levels in the blood.
Goat milk also offers medium chain fatty acids. It contains 35% of those whereas cow's milk contains only 20% of medium chain fatty acids. These fatty acids can prevent certain intestinal issues and heart issues.
Rich In Calcium
Compared to cow's milk, goat milk offers slightly more calcium content. Calcium is good for your bones. This is one of the goat milk benefits.
It contains vitamin A and also makes your skin smooth and healthy. After a few days, your skin will look healthier.
Low Levels Of Lactose
The lactose content in goat's milk is comparatively lesser than cow's milk. So, if you are suffering from lactose intolerance or if you cannot easily digest regular milk, you can opt for goat's milk after consulting your doctor.
Absorption Of Nutrients
Is goat milk good for health? Your body can efficiently absorb nutrients like magnesium, phosphorous, iron and calcium when you drink goat milk. Goat milk can prevent osteoporosis, mal-absorption and anemia.