- 4 hrs ago Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 6 hrs ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 7 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 7 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- Sports McIlroy disappointment at nightmare Open start not enhanced by being at Portrush
- News Karnataka floor test: Prove majority by 1.30 on Friday, Governor tells CM
- Movies Ex-Bigg Boss’ Ajaz Khan Gets Arrested For Sharing Objectionable Video & Mocking Mumbai Police!
- Technology PUBG 4.1 Beta Update Brings Season 4, New Story Trailer And Lot More
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Is goat milk good for health? In Indian villages, many people still prefer goat milk over cow's milk. Yes, there are enough admirers for goat milk in India and they all claim that it is very good for heath.
If you are worried that your calcium intake would suffer, if you stop buffalo or cow milk then rest assured. Even goat milk is rich in calcium.
What does a glass of goat milk offer? Well, it contains nearly 170 calories, 10 grams of protein, 27mg of cholesterol, 11 gm of carbs and 6.3 gm of saturated fat. It also contains selenium, zinc, copper, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, riboflavin and vitamins A, B2, C and D. Here are the benefits of goat milk.
Goat milk can be easily digested compared to cow's milk as the molecules of fat in it are comparatively smaller in size.
Good For The Heart
Goat milk is also good for your heart. It can boost good cholesterol and decrease bad cholesterol levels in the blood.
Goat milk also offers medium chain fatty acids. It contains 35% of those whereas cow's milk contains only 20% of medium chain fatty acids. These fatty acids can prevent certain intestinal issues and heart issues.
Rich In Calcium
Compared to cow's milk, goat milk offers slightly more calcium content. Calcium is good for your bones. This is one of the goat milk benefits.
It contains vitamin A and also makes your skin smooth and healthy. After a few days, your skin will look healthier.
Low Levels Of Lactose
The lactose content in goat's milk is comparatively lesser than cow's milk. So, if you are suffering from lactose intolerance or if you cannot easily digest regular milk, you can opt for goat's milk after consulting your doctor.
Absorption Of Nutrients
Is goat milk good for health? Your body can efficiently absorb nutrients like magnesium, phosphorous, iron and calcium when you drink goat milk. Goat milk can prevent osteoporosis, mal-absorption and anemia.