- 51 min ago Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
- 2 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- 2 hrs ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 3 hrs ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters - All You Need To Know
- Education Telangana NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 1 Allotment Result Out, Get Direct Link here!
- Technology Reliance JioFiber Festival Bonanza Offer; How to Benefits Worth Rs. 4,500
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna Fly Off To Maldives For Vacation, Papped At Mumbai Airport: Reports
- Finance Today's Gold Price Delhi, Oct 7, 2022: Gold Price Rises As Rupee Depreciates
- News India objects to US envoy visit to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Sports FIFA Under-17 Women's World Cup: India eye a quarterfinal berth, says coach Dennerby
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
You must have heard about the fake rice in the news. Fake rice contains plastic rice. Its is very dangerous to your health.
When you look at fake rice, you will not be able to know that its made of plastic. It looks like the regular rice you eat. Whether the news is real or just a hoax, it is better to stay away from plastic rice as it could cause serious digestive issues.
Plastic contains phthalates. Such chemicals could affect your hormones and could also hamper reproductive function.
If you are a rice eater, it is very important to know how to identify plastic rice. Here are a few tips.
Take a tablespoon of rice and light it using a matchstick or a lighter. If it smells like burning plastic, then your rice contains plastic!
Heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan and try to fry the rice. Plastic rice either starts melting or gets deformed! Avoid eating that rice as it could affect your health.
Take a teaspoon of rice and add it to a glass of water and stir it. If there is plastic rice mixed in it, it will float on the surface of water. Original raw rice doesn't float. It stays at the bottom.
Boil a handful of rice. After some time, take a look at the boiling rice. Do you see a thick layer forming on the top of container? It could be due to the plastic.
Another way to determine whether your rice is original or fake is by letting the boiled rice rot for two days. If you don't see any fungus/mold on it, then it could be due to the plastic in it. Plastic rice doesn't rot!
- nutritionStop Avoiding Rice, It Is A ‘Good Carb’: Read To Know Why
- nutritionHealth Benefits Of Samak Rice (Barnyard Millet): How Is It Different From Regular Rice?
- recipesEasy Dinner Ideas: How To Make Tawa Pulao With Leftover Rice
- recipesPrepare Ghee Rice Recipe At Home With These Simple Steps
- wellness10 Best Healthy Alternatives To Rice You Should Try
- recipesCorn Pulao Recipe: How To Make Corn Pulao
- nutritionDid You Know These Nutrition Facts Of Rice?
- wellnessTop 10 Foods That Can Turn Toxic When Cooked
- skin careHere's How You Can Use Rice Water For Acne Reduction
- recipesAkki Rotti Recipe: Karnataka Style Akki Rotti Recipe
- recipesPalak Paneer Recipe | How To Prepare Spinach Cottage Cheese Curry
- diet fitnessTop 12 Food Combinations To Lose Weight Fast