Do you know how healthy is radish? Vegetable juices are miraculous. Most of us include carrots, beetroots and other vegetables to the juicing routine. But radish is one good juicing option that shouldn't be ignored.
The nutrients in radish can be easily absorbed when it is consumed as a raw juice. What does a glass of radish juice offer?
Manganese, zinc, copper, folate, calcium, potassium and vitamins A, C and B6 are some nutrients that are supplied by radish juice.
Also Read: Health Benefits Of Radish
If you don't like the taste of raw radish juice, mix carrot juice to it or add two drops of lemon juice while drinking it. Now, here are some benefits of drinking white radish juice.
It Is A Cleanser
The juice of radish is a great cleanser. It can cleanse bladder, kidneys, prostate and digestive tract. It can help flush out harmful toxins and microbes. Radish juice can also do a good job in cleansing the gallbladder and liver.
Radish juice also contains certain enzymes like myrosinase, esterases, amylase and diastase which can cure fungal diseases like fibromyalgia.
It also boosts digestion and regulates the flow of bile. If you are battling with constipation, then radish juice can give you some relief. Try radish juice for constipation.
It Is Anti-Inflammatory
The anti-inflammatory agents present in radish juice also reduce urinary tract inflammation and certain kidney-related infections. In fact, regular intake of radish juice also prevents the formation of kidney stones.
Also Read:Unknown Health Benefits Of Radish
Suffering from breathing issues like asthma or bronchitis? Well, radish juice helps by eliminating the mucous in the lungs. In fact, it can also reduce nausea, vomiting and cure sore throat.
Inhibits Cancer Growth
The anthocyanins and vitamin C present in radish juice are said to help in preventing the growth of cancer cells. Researchers are trying to study how radish juice can help in inhibiting the growth of colon cancer, intestinal cancer, stomach cancer and kidney cancer.
Treats Skin Issues
Can radish juice do any good to your skin? Yes, as it contains phosphorous, zinc and vitamins A and C, skin issues like acne, eczema and rashes can be treated.
- Top 12 Foods That Are Rich In Folate
- Homemade Vegetable Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- 20 Immune-boosting Winter Foods To Strengthen Your Immunity
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- 20 Foods That Lower Blood Pressure Quickly & Naturally
- Red Lentil And Carrot Soup Recipe: How To Prepare Spiced Carrot And Lentil Soup
- 10 Face Mask Recipes That Can Boost Your Skin’s Collagen
- Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Halwa
- Carrot Kheer Recipe: How To Make Carrot Payasam
- Here Is A Completely Natural Remedy To Cure Stomach Ache!
- Carrot And Cardamom Shortcake Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Pudding
- Remedies For Excessive Blinking
- Top 12 Health Benefits Of Raw Honey You Didn't Know