- 14 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 22 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 49 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 1 hr ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies Inside Video: What Break Up? Kartik Aaryan & Sara Ali Khan Are All Comfy At The Star Screen Awards
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
You already know that the food you eat affects every vital organ in the body. It, of course, also includes your lady parts.
The vagina does not really need much hygiene products to keep it clean. The vagina can actually clean itself.
But eating the right kind of foods will help reduce the smell, infection and make you feel fresh down there.
For this purpose you need to go through this healthy vagina diet that we have listed here.
The right foods and snacks can keep your vagina healthy, ease discomfort, fight off infections and do many such things.
Eating these will help stave off any kind of problem that can possibly occur down there.
Read this article further to know more about the foods for vaginal health.
Women who eat an apple every day are known to report better sexual health than those who don't. This is because apples contain phloridzin, which is a phytoestrogen found in apples. This is considered to be one of the healthy foods for the vagina.
It offers double benefits for vaginal health. This probiotic offers healthy vaginal microflora, hence preventing infections like UTIs, yeast infections, etc. It also provides extra dose of calcium that helps improve PMS symptoms.
3. Green Tea:
Green tea contains polyphenolic catechins that help to kill E.coli bacteria that cause UTI. The caffeine in green tea also helps ease the PMS symptoms.
4. Whole Greens, Legumes And Vegetables:
These foods are very rich in fibre. The best way to keep your vagina healthy is by keeping your colon healthy as most of the bacteria comes from the colon. These foods help in nurturing good bacteria in the bowel. This is one of the best healthy vagina diets.
5. Oily Fish:
Three ounce of salmon contains three quarters of your daily requirement for vitamin D as well as a healthy diet of omega 3 fatty acids. These are heart healthy foods. Any food that is good for the heart is also good for your vagina as it promotes overall circulation and better blood flow down there.
Hydration is the key to keep your vagina moist and lubricated. It also reduces the occurrence of infections and increases arousal.
7. Sweet Potatoes:
Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A that helps strengthening the muscle tissues for strong, healthy vaginal walls.
A study showed that women who ate foods rich in flavonoid like broccoli saw their risk of ovarian cancer reduced by 40%. This is one of the top foods for vaginal health.
9. Flax Seeds:
Flax contains a rich source of phytoestrogens that increases the oestrogen levels and lubricates the vagina.