- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 20 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kimchi is nothing but fermented cabbage. Other ingredients used to prepare it are salt and vinegar. You can prepare it at home.
Is it good for health? Well, it is a source for probiotics. It is a fermented food; so your gut bacteria will love it. It is good for your digestive system too.
In fact, this food is anti-inflammatory and also detoxifying. Kimchi also prevents many other health issues. Here are the other health benefits of eating kimchi.
Kimchi heals your gut and boosts its function. Fermented cabbage supports gut bacteria and also cures some digestive issues.
The antioxidants present in the kimchi work on fighting free radicals in the body. Kimchi reduces inflammation and also boosts immunity. It can prevent arthritis and eczema.
The flavonoids and phenolic compounds present in kimchi are good for immunity. Garlic and ginger which are used as ingredients in kimchi heal your body and fight against minor infections.
Some studies claim that kimchi can bring down fasting glucose levels. It contains anti-diabetic properties.
Kimchi contains lacto-bacillus bacteria. It is said to heal gastritis and peptic ulcer too.
Kimchi is an anti-cancer food. Both flavonoids and glucosinolates present in kimchi are said to curb growth of cancer cells.
Kimchi can also slow down your ageing process thanks to the antioxidants present in it. They prevent cell oxidation and make you look young.
3 garlic cloves (minced), 2 tbsp of honey, 1 tsp of ginger (grated), 5 spring onions, 1 onion (chopped), 2 cabbages (shredded), 2 chili peppers (minced), 2 tbsp of red chili pepper (crushed) and half a tsp of sea salt.
Except the sea salt and honey mix all of the above ingredients. Take only two cups of the mixture, add sea salt and honey and blend them well using a blender.
Add it to the rest of the mixture and transfer all of it to a jar. Leave a gap of 2 inches at the top and close it with an air-tight lid.
Store it in a shelf for a full day. After that, remove the lid and leave it for 5 minutes. Again place the lid and keep it in the fridge for 30 days.