- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 1 hr ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 1 hr ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 2 hrs ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Akshay Kumar Says He Has Applied For Indian Passport: ‘Hurts Me When I’m Asked To Prove I’m Indian’
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- News Govt has cancelled Nithyananda's passport
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Chahar gets rid of Simmons early
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
Nuts, be it cashews, almonds, walnuts, peanuts or pistachios, provide innumerable health benefits. So today in this article we will be explaining about the health benefits of eating just five walnuts a day.
Rich in carbohydrates, protein, good fat or what is known as omega 3 fatty acids, fibre and a lot of other nutrients and minerals like vitamins, calcium, iron, potassium and sodium to name a few, definitely makes walnuts the best among all the dried fruits.
Also Read: Eat Nuts Regularly To Fight These Diseases
In addition to all these nutrients, walnuts are known for their rich antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these, walnuts help in preventing several health problems and also help in fighting certain major health conditions.
Walnuts can be eaten just like snacks in the dried form or it can be soaked in water and then consumed. Both ways the essential nutrients of walnuts will be intact.
Listed here are a few of the major health benefits of eating five walnuts a day. Take a look.
1. Aids In Weight Loss:
If you are looking at losing weight, then walnuts is one of the best dried fruits. Walnuts contain polyunsaturated fats that help in keeping you full for a long time and reduces cravings for food.
2. Good For Brain Health:
Walnuts are rich in essential fatty acids that help in keeping the brain healthy. It thus helps in preventing brain-related health problems like Alzheimer's disease.
3. Lowers Cholesterol Level:
Walnuts are filled with essential fatty acids, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and essential minerals that help in lowering the bad cholesterol level in the body.
4. Good For Heart Health:
Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, mono-unsaturated fatty acids, walnuts help in increasing the good cholesterol level and lowering the bad cholesterol level. This makes walnuts one of the good sources for a healthy heart.
5. Helps Reduce Blood Pressure:
Walnuts contain polyunsaturated fats that help in reducing the blood pressure level. Having about 5 walnuts every day helps.
6. Helps Control Diabetes:
Rich in polyunsaturated and mono-unsaturated fats, walnuts are one of the best nuts that help in controlling diabetes.
7. Improves Bone Health:
Walnuts are rich in essential fatty acids or the omega 3 fatty acids that help to increase calcium absorption. This helps in improving bone health.
8. Improves Body Metabolism:
Rich in minerals and essential fatty acids, it helps in improving the body metabolism.