- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Don’t Break Your Fitness Regimen This Independence Day: Try This Healthy Tricolour Sandwich
- 14 hrs ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 18 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- News US President Biden wishes India on its 75th Independence day anniversary; calls it an indispensable partner
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha Day 4 Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan's Film Has A Sluggish Weekend
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2, Redmi Note 11, Z Flip 4, And More
- Sports Maharaja Trophy: Abhinav Manohar’s heroics leads Mangalore United to thrilling win against Gulbarga Mystics
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Passes Away At 62: 5 Facts About The Ace Investor
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
- Education Top 10 ideas to celebrate the Independence Day 2022
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
Most of healthy souls out there are always in the pursuit for healthy foods. We ruthlessly tend to dash off many foods from our list, as nutritionists have deemed them unhealthy.
But it turns out that most of the foods we consider as guilty pleasure foods are actually healthy and there is no harm in incorporating then into our diet.
Many a times people think that unhealthy means bland, but the fact is that the truth is quite the opposite.
Many of the foods that are considered to be delicious and nutritious actually do carry a lot of health benefits
It is only the portion size and the way they are prepared that becomes problematic.
If you're aware of these guilty pleasure foods that are healthy, then you wouldn't tick these off completely from your list.
In this article, we have mentioned some of the healthy pleasure foods that you need to start eating. So, read further to know more about the guilty pleasure foods that are healthy.
Bacon contains selenium that protects our cells from damage. It also contains vitamin B and phosphorous that are essential for the normal functioning of the nervous system. It contains proteins that serve as a building material for the skin, hair and muscle cells.
Potatoes contain calcium, sodium, vitamin C and D as well as a lot of fibre. Fibre aids with weight loss and also ensures the normal functioning of the digestive system. It also reduces the level of cholesterol in the body. This is one of the guilty pleasure foods that is healthy.
Cocoa contains calcium and potassium that help strengthen the bones and also support the cardiovascular system, nervous system, etc.
Pistachios contain vitamin E and L-arginine that keep your heart healthy. These substances are also good for the body and keep the arteries flexible.
Tomato ketchup has a high level of lycopene that prevents the development of cancerous cells. It also blocks the oxidation of fat in the blood vessels and reduces the risk of heart disease.
Butter is a good source of fatty acids that are very important for our body. People have wrongly believed that butter can lead to problems with cardiovascular health and research has shown that in real this is not true.
7. Peanut Butter:
Peanuts are rich in vitamins B6 and B12 that are helpful for the delivery of oxygen to the blood tissues. Research has shown that vitamin B3 (niacin) contained in peanut butter helps reduce the risk of Alzheimer's by almost 70%.
- nutritionWorld TB Day 2022: Foods To Consume And Avoid By Tuberculosis Patients
- kidsExpert Article: Importance of Nutrition for Teenagers
- prenatalMother’s Day Special: Healthy Food For Moms After Second Pregnancy
- wellnessRamadan 2021: Foods To Eat And Avoid For Fasting Associated Dehydration
- nutritionAll The Foods That Make You Hungrier After Eating Them!
- wellnessBest Superfoods For Men And Women Over 40
- wellness28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- wellness18 Low-Oxalate Foods That May Help Prevent The Risk Of Kidney Stones
- prenatalHealthy Foods To Eat During The Third Trimester Of Pregnancy
- wellness9 Healthy Greek Foods To Improve Your Overall Health
- wellnessPsoriatic Arthritis Diet: Foods To Eat And Avoid
- nutritionEat These Foods Guilt Free! List Of Foods That Do Not Cause Weight Gain