- 8 hrs ago What Are Phytonutrients? What Are Their Benefits To Human Health?
- 11 hrs ago Mars Transit in Pisces On 17 May 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 12 hrs ago Cannes Film Festival's First Female President: Iris Knobloch
- 14 hrs ago World Hypertension Day: Hypertension, Holistic Healthcare Through Ayurveda And Yoga (Expert Article)
- News Explained: Gyanvapi Mosque row and the relevance of the Places of Worship Act
- Sports MI vs SRH IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records
- Movies Nakuul Mehta Says He Hasn't Switched On TV For The Last 2 Years After His Son Was Born For THIS Reason
- Finance This Is How RBI’s DigiSaathi Will Help You
- Education World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes About HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- Travel Best Museums In Bangalore
- Automobiles Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Technology OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Spotted On India’s Official Website; Launch Expected Soon
Do you want to avoid being affected by nasty vaginal diseases? If yes, then there are certain foods that can help you have a healthier vagina.
The vagina is a muscular and tubular part of the reproductive tract that is located below the pelvic region of a woman. Its main functions being sexual activity, reproduction and birthing.
As the vagina is located at an area where a lot of fresh air cannot pass through easily, it is prone to infections caused by microbes.
Just like how we make sure that we take care of the health of our vital organs, we must also pay an equal attention to our vaginal health!
Many women may ignore the health of their vagina and not visit gynaecologists, when they do have issues, as they may feel that it is not all that important, or they may even feel embarrassed!
Also Read : Tips For Healthy Vagina
However, it is extremely important to ensure that your vagina is healthy; otherwise, it may lead to infections, infertility and even growth of cancerous cells!
So, here is a list of foods that can keep vaginal diseases at bay. Take a look and do include them more often.
1. Lemon Tea
Lemon tea is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, both of which are very much essential for your vaginal health, to keep the organ hydrated and infection free.
Salmon is a type of fish, which is filled with omega-3 fatty acids that can keep your vaginal walls well lubricated, thus preventing vaginal dryness, especially during an intercourse.
Curd/ yoghurt is rich in probiotics, and as we may already know, probiotics promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the vaginal walls, thus preventing bacterial infections.
Avocado is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which can nourish the cells of your vagina, thus increasing its disease-fighting ability and also in preventing dryness.
Strawberry contains vitamin C and antioxidants that are extremely healthy for the vagina, as they can help prevent microbial infections and also vaginal dryness.
As eggs are rich in protein and vitamin D content, they can prevent a vaginal ailment known as bacterial vaginosis, as vitamin D is very much essential to treat this ailment.
7. Whole Grains
Whole grains also contain rich nutrients that can stimulate the production of healthy bacteria that line the walls of your vagina, in order to prevent infections.
- wellnessWhy Women Should Include Mangoes In Their Diet - 10 Evidence-Based Reasons
- wellness10 Safe And Effective Natural Ways To Deal With Perineal Tears
- wellnessMusky, Fishy Or Metallic: 8 Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Woman Should Know About
- wellness10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- disorders cureVaginismus: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatments
- wellness8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- disorders cureMenopause Itching: Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- prenatalVaginal Changes During Pregnancy: What You Should Know
- postnatalVaginal Seeding - Everything You Need To Know
- wellnessEverything You Need To Know About Vaginal Yeast Infection
- wellnessHow To Prevent Yeast Infection From Wet Bathing Suit
- disorders cureVaginal Dryness Symptoms And Causes