- 1 hr ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 2 hrs ago Shenaz Treasury Diagnosed With Prosopagnosia; Know About The Condition That Causes 'Face Blindness'
- 3 hrs ago July 2022: Auspicious Wedding Dates With Muhurat Timings
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 30 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Automobiles 2022 Kia Seltos Revealed & It's Coming To India Very Soon
- Movies Anupamaa: Rohit Bakshi Reveals Why He Took Up The Role Of Ankush & Fans' Feedback
- News Ajit Doval highlights salience of maritime security
- Finance Stocks To Buy: 2 Top Sugar Sector Stocks To Buy For Good Gains Of Upto 57%
- Technology iQOO 10 Pro Tipped With 200W Fast Charging, 120Hz Display Ahead Of Launch: India Price, Features
- Sports Kushal Das resigns from AIFF post, Sunando Dhar made Acting General Secretary
- Education NVS Recruitment Result 2022 Declared At navodaya.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Simple Train Travel hacks For Comfortable Experience
The one thing that is known to be a big turn off in the case of oral sex is an unhealthy vagina. An unhealthy vagina often paves the way for bad odour and discharge down there and it spoils the fun.
The vagina is the most delicate and sensitive part of a woman's body. Have you ever wondered if there was something that made the 'vag' more healthy and smell better?
Well, the answer to this is yes, you can! We are definitely not talking about the douching routine, using a spray or a wipe that can throw the delicate pH of the vagina off balance.
We are talking about some healthy foods that can take care of your vaginal health and also make it smell better. This article will let you know how to keep your vag clean and smelling good.
Using wipes or douches can lead to an infection and this can make the smell down there even worse! Hence, it is recommended to go for natural foods that can help in making your vagina smell better and also keep it healthy.
In this article, we have listed some of top foods for vaginal health. Read further to know about the foods that make your vagina smell better.
1. Cranberry Juice:
This is loaded with acid compounds that can fight off bacteria. This juice also helps in preventing and relieving any urinary tract infection.
It contains good bacteria that your vag needs to maintain its pH levels. Look for the ones that contain live and active cultures.
3. Sweet Potatoes:
It contains vitamin A that contributes to healthy vaginal and uterine walls and also helps the body produce hormones that help you stay vibrant and energized.
It is known to contain antimicrobial properties that help fight off any yeast infections. This is one of the best foods for vaginal health.
It contains phytoestrogens that keep the vagina lubricated. You can go for soy-based products like tofu, miso, etc.
6. Apple, Avocado, Flax Seed And Water:
These are super healthy foods that help in lubricating you down there. These also help your vagina smell better and maintain its health. These are some of the best foods that can make your vag smell better.
7. Almonds And Pumpkin Seeds:
They contain high amounts of zinc that helps in regulating the hormones. It also helps in improving your mood! What more do you need, gals?
This is loaded with vitamin C that helps with your stamina and keeps your sex drive alive. It also removes the free radicals that disrupt the normal sex drive.
9. Dark Chocolate:
It contains high levels of antioxidants that help improve the sexual function. It also contains magnesium that helps soothe the nerves down there.
- wellnessWhy Women Should Include Mangoes In Their Diet - 10 Evidence-Based Reasons
- wellness10 Safe And Effective Natural Ways To Deal With Perineal Tears
- wellnessMusky, Fishy Or Metallic: 8 Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Woman Should Know About
- wellness10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- disorders cureVaginismus: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatments
- wellness8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- disorders cureMenopause Itching: Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- prenatalVaginal Changes During Pregnancy: What You Should Know
- postnatalVaginal Seeding - Everything You Need To Know
- wellnessEverything You Need To Know About Vaginal Yeast Infection
- wellnessHow To Prevent Yeast Infection From Wet Bathing Suit
- disorders cureVaginal Dryness Symptoms And Causes