- 5 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 6 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 6 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Veggies that are rich in anti-inflammatory, antioxidant compounds can affect the colon cancer risk, as per latest studies.
Experts estimate that even moderate diet and lifestyle changes can prevent about 70% of colon cancer cases. Making these foods a part of your everyday diet can actually protect you from this disease.
A lack of digestive regularity can leave us in pain, feeling bloated or even worse. Sometimes, chronic constipation can also increase your risk of developing colorectal cancer.
So you need to get things moving inside your body without adding supplements to your daily routine.
The best way you can do this is by consuming foods that help in fighting against colon cancer.
There are some foods that are rich in specific nutrients and these help fight against this disease.
To make matters easy for you, we have listed some of the best foods to fight colon cancer. Continue reading to know how to fight colon cancer naturally.
1. Brown Rice:
Brown rice is rich in fibre that contains short-chain fatty acids which halt the cancer cells growth. Brown rice has 3.5 grams of fibre in one cup when compared to half-a-gram per cup of white rice.
Vitamin D deficiency can contribute to colon cancer. Three ounces of salmon contains 112% of your recommended daily value of vitamin D. This is one of the top foods to fight colon cancer.
3. Buttered Corn:
A compound in corn fibre called inositol hexaphosphate prevents colon cancer growth. You can also add a dose of butter to it for obtaining the benefit from cancer-fighting conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
Eating peanuts three times a week reduces the risk of colon polyps by 33%. Further, half a cup of peanuts contain 6 grams of fibre. Hence, peanuts will help you fight colon cancer naturally.
A study revealed that taking a ginger root supplement for 28 days reduced colon inflammation by 28%. Take a 2-gram ginger root or take 2 spoons of fresh ginger with a meal every day. This is one of the top foods that cures colon cancer.