- News Brawl between Air India pilot & staff over rinsing tiffin-box delays flight
- Sports Rohit Sharma's World Cup centuries are all against green jerseys
- Movies SHOCKER! Urvashi Rautela's Character Gets Assasinated By Her Former PR; The Actress Fumes In Anger
- Finance Govt Sacks 15 Senior Tax Officers Over Alleged Corruption
- Technology Oppo A5s 4GB RAM Variant Launched; Costs Rs 12,990 In Offline Market
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Veggies that are rich in anti-inflammatory, antioxidant compounds can affect the colon cancer risk, as per latest studies.
Experts estimate that even moderate diet and lifestyle changes can prevent about 70% of colon cancer cases. Making these foods a part of your everyday diet can actually protect you from this disease.
A lack of digestive regularity can leave us in pain, feeling bloated or even worse. Sometimes, chronic constipation can also increase your risk of developing colorectal cancer.
So you need to get things moving inside your body without adding supplements to your daily routine.
The best way you can do this is by consuming foods that help in fighting against colon cancer.
There are some foods that are rich in specific nutrients and these help fight against this disease.
To make matters easy for you, we have listed some of the best foods to fight colon cancer. Continue reading to know how to fight colon cancer naturally.
1. Brown Rice:
Brown rice is rich in fibre that contains short-chain fatty acids which halt the cancer cells growth. Brown rice has 3.5 grams of fibre in one cup when compared to half-a-gram per cup of white rice.
Vitamin D deficiency can contribute to colon cancer. Three ounces of salmon contains 112% of your recommended daily value of vitamin D. This is one of the top foods to fight colon cancer.
3. Buttered Corn:
A compound in corn fibre called inositol hexaphosphate prevents colon cancer growth. You can also add a dose of butter to it for obtaining the benefit from cancer-fighting conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
Eating peanuts three times a week reduces the risk of colon polyps by 33%. Further, half a cup of peanuts contain 6 grams of fibre. Hence, peanuts will help you fight colon cancer naturally.
A study revealed that taking a ginger root supplement for 28 days reduced colon inflammation by 28%. Take a 2-gram ginger root or take 2 spoons of fresh ginger with a meal every day. This is one of the top foods that cures colon cancer.