Do you know that many people prefer almonds for memory? If you have a sharp memory, you can be more productive and successful. And what if memory power partly depends upon the food you eat? Well, you can eat nutritious food to sharpen your memory.
One good remedy is to massage the scalp with almond oil. Drinking almond milk shake also helps in boosting memory.
Also Read: Reasons To Eat Almonds Everyday
Some prefer to eat raw almonds along with pepper powder to boost memory. There are so many types of natural tonics for memory boost using almonds as the main ingredient. Here is one such recipe.
2 dates, 3 cardamoms, 50 grams of butter, 10 almonds
Fill a vessel with water and soak almonds and dates in water for a whole night.
Also Read: Why Are Almonds Soaked Before Eating?
Remove the peels of the soaked almonds in the morning. Also, slice the dates and throw the seeds away. Remove the outer shell of the cardamom too.
Combine all the ingredients and grind them into a thick paste. Also, add a small amount of jaggery for taste. Add the butter to the mixture.
Consume the paste on empty stomach and don't eat anything for 45 minutes. Also, avoid coffee and tea. Repeat this for 10 days.
Almonds For Brain Power
The nutrients present in almonds are said to boost brain function. The protein present in it is also said to help in repairing the cells of the brain. This is surely good for your memory.
Almonds For Memory
Vitamin B6 is another nutrient in almonds that is good for brain health. And the vitamin E present in almonds helps in slowing down of the ageing in the brain cells.
When it comes to dates, the phytonutrients and antioxidants present in them can protect the cells of the brain from oxidative stress that causes loss of memory and diseases like Alzheimer.
- Walnut Vs Almond: Which Is Better?
- All You Need To Know About Brain Tuberculosis
- 10 Health Benefits Of Licorice Root
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Beer
- 10 Simple Ways To Increase Your Intelligence
- 10 Health Benefits Of Eating Soaked Almonds In The Morning
- 9 Tips To Keep Your Brain Active And Healthy
- 10 Interesting Health Facts About Water
- 10 Health Benefits Of Tilapia Fish
- 12 Health Benefits Of Eating Salmon Every Day
- 10 Benefits Of Cucumber Water In The Morning
- 10 Benefits Of Walking 30 Minutes A Day