- 59 min ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 1 hr ago Shenaz Treasury Diagnosed With Prosopagnosia; Know About The Condition That Causes 'Face Blindness'
- 2 hrs ago July 2022: Auspicious Wedding Dates With Muhurat Timings
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 30 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Finance Stocks To Buy: 2 Top Sugar Sector Stocks To Buy For Good Gains Of Upto 57%
- Technology iQOO 10 Pro Tipped With 200W Fast Charging, 120Hz Display Ahead Of Launch: India Price, Features
- Movies The Vampire Diaries' Joseph Morgan Praises SS Rajamouli's RRR, Calls It Absolute Masterpiece
- Sports Kushal Das resigns from AIFF post, Sunando Dhar made Acting General Secretary
- News Justice Aradhe appointed acting chief justice of Karnataka HC
- Education NVS Recruitment Result 2022 Declared At navodaya.gov.in, Download Here
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N Vs Tata Safari: Specs Comparison
- Travel Simple Train Travel hacks For Comfortable Experience
Black seeds are indeed a gift from nature. It has the potential to cure everything! This makes it one of the most sought after seeds when it comes to getting rid of diseases.
This humble seed has the ability to cure many diseases and this article deals with the top health benefits of black seeds. Who could have imagined that this tiny seed is so power packed that it has such incredible benefits?
Black seed contains thymoquinone (TQ) which is enriched with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties. It also gets rid of free radicals and protects the liver from toxins.
Also read: Top Nutritional Benefits Of Drumstick Seeds
It also contains another ingredient called thymohydroquinone (THQ) which plays an important role in inhibiting enzyme activity. It also helps in preventing diseases like Alzheimer's disease, autism, dementia, Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia as well as other conditions.
It contains another compound called thymol which has several therapeutic properties. It is also considered as the best remedy for tuberculosis and virus.
Continue reading to know about the health benefits of black seeds.
Yes, black seeds can be used for cancer cure. Due to the presence of TQ and THQ, the impact of reducing cancer cells with the help of black seeds was found to be more effective than chemotherapy.
2. Fasting Glucose:
Two grams of black seeds per day will help reduce the fasting glucose levels. It also decreases insulin resistance.
Black seeds are useful for asthma as well. The TQ in black seeds have powerful anti-asthmatic properties and is the best to prevent asthma. This is considered as one of the top health benefits of black seeds.
Black seeds are the best when it comes to toothaches. Rubbing a small amount of black seed oil on the painful teeth for fifteen seconds will relieve the pain immediately.
5. High Blood Pressure:
As per research studies, it was found that taking a daily dose of 100-200 mg of black seed extract for two months can lower high blood pressure remarkably.
Mixing half a spoon of fresh ginger juice with half a spoon of black seed oil can relieve upset stomach and nausea.
Mixing a spoon of black seed oil with organic yogurt will help relieve diarrhoea in a jiffy.
8. Liver Health:
Black seed oil will help to improve poor liver function. It also helps with proper liver functioning and prevents liver damage and diseases of the liver. This is one of the top health benefits of black seeds.
9. Hair Strength:
Black seed is rich in antioxidants and antimicrobial properties which helps strengthen the hair follicles. This promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- womenPoet-Activist Maya Angelou Becomes First Black Woman To Appear On US Coin; More Women To Be Honoured
- art cultureOscar Award-Winning Black Actor And Activist Sidney PoitierPasses Away At 94: Life And Times
- lgbtqEmmy Awards 2021: Mj Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- bollywood wardrobeMouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, And Palak Tiwari Beckon Us To Add Fresh Stunning Black Pieces To Our Wardrobe
- pulseEverything About Black Diamond Apples
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Shines In A Black Sunaina Khera Dress
- wellnessMain Causes Of Black Stool In Adults & Why You Must Watch Out For It
- bollywood wardrobeShruti Haasan Goes All Black In A Shahin Mannan Black Midi Dress
- make up tipsThe Different Shades Of Eyeliner & Why You Should Use Them
- wellnessWhat Happens When You Add Black Pepper Powder In Your Tea?
- bollywood wardrobeLook Of The Day: Sunny Leone's Edgy Black Dress Is The Perfect Party Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Enlightens Us Some More On Fashion With Her Cannes Day 2 Press Meet Look